Complete Monster Location List (Part 1)

Went to find skullrex for the fusion and I tried like 5 times and it never spawned? Haha I’d love to get the fusions but recipes are a fortune and the atlas ions are almost impossible to come across, btw, I suck :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s a 1/80 spawn rate. It’ll take a bit longer.

All recipes can be found in the game without buying them for gold.

On the monster list it says that voltykes location is near maldan. Well I am up to the ice area and have not come across a town called maldan and I have searched everywhere. So my question is where is voltykes location because I would really like voltiger

Maldan is south of Geat. It’s easy to miss, since it’s not a part of the story.

Thanks Ashley I think so many people would be stuffed if it wasn’t for you lol

Where is tinder

Karad cave, it’s a little bit uncommon…

Why do you post a response asking for where it is in the topic that explains where it is? Read the topic.

I’m sorry but how do I get arkidons that have diamonds

ARkadions that have diamonds???

You meant arkadions that you can get by exchanging diamonds?

You get diamonds by playing pvp & there are many other great things that you can exchange with diamonds.

ash maybe you could put the find rate for all the arks if u know them

We could do tests to try to figure it out… it would take some time, though.

so since it is possible can u make a forum or “sign up” for players who have he time to do it? and then we can do this quicker?

Or we could just get the spawn rates for the rares (which is pretty much already done) and leave the ones that are blatantly obviously common alone so we don’t waste our time

ya I guess lol

but not everyone knows them so we could get a post and or topic on it

But the spawn rates are already on the list…

Things like lavaraptor, rexy, levi, and pearex don’t have exact spawn rates yet. 

Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

Ah, I don’t count those guys as important

DRAMATICALLY GASPS

How could/can/whateverwordthisissupposedtobe you?! They are among the best starters! Ever! And they are one of the only 8.5 you can find in the wild!

And I forgot pyroviper! Sorry.

Musharoo can also be found just 1 NW from that dessert town( the same one originally posted but I forget the name). I was coming back from capturing one after about 15 mins if looking(used a gold capture) and boom one appeared on my way back and I captured it using silver. Oh well it’s only 100 gold and one thing I like about this game is they give you tons of gold for free