Clan vs Clan “Armageddon” Tournament 💥

The results of week 2 have all been added to the Community tournament records

Unfortunately, KLF have dropped out. Organising and doing 3 battles each week is quite intense, especially with the language barriers. All matches against KLF have now automatically given the maximum points for the other clans, to make things fair.

(Posting this next bit on behalf of LemonSqueezy)
Week 2 results were as follows:
LDN - 26 points
ONE - 24 points
RISE - 60 points (guaranteed)

The totals so far are, including all +60 points from wins against KLF:
LDN - 86 points (2/4)
ONE - 114 points (3/4)
RISE - 86 points (2/4)
TNC - 60 points (1/4)
In brackets are how many weeks of battles they have done.

The results of week 3 have all been added to the Community tournament records

A huge victory for TNC over RISE here, looks like they are going to win the tournament if they can now break even the next two weeks!

Week 3 results were as follows:
TNC - 41 points
RISE - 15 points
LDN - 60 points (guaranteed)

LDN - 86 points (2/4)
ONE - 114 points (3/4)
RISE - 101 points (3/4)
TNC - 101 points (2/4)

The results of week 4 have all been added to the Community tournament records

In a shocking turnaround, RISE didn’t make half their matches this week so LDN got a huge score and caught up with TNC!

ONE had a noticeable (but not enormous) victory over TNC!

Week 4 results were as follows:
LDN - 40 points
RISE - 14 points
ONE - 32 points
TNC - 25 points

LDN - 126 points (3/4)
ONE - 146 points (4/4)
RISE - 115 points (4/4)
TNC - 126 points (3/4)

So RISE and ONE have now done all their matches. RISE has taken 4th position. ONE could be in either 2nd or 3rd, depending on the results of the final week.

Both TNC and LDN are on exactly the same points going into the final week where they have the showdown for 1st place! As a ONE clan member I’m rooting for TNC, because LDN beat us :wink:

3 Likes

:partying_face: A massive congratulations to TNC for being crowned winners of the first ever Clan vs Clan tournament! :tada: They had some notable wins thought out the tournament, such as Gatsu’s famous whitewash victory in pool B and Tomile topping Pool D, as well as the others being consistent performers. Also a big shout out to LDN for getting second place!

Thank you to everyone who participated and committed to the tournament. There were some excellent matches and I know videos will follow. This won’t be the last Armageddon tournament and I certainly learned a few things a long the way, which will allow for some positive changes next time.
Overall the tournament was a big success with some really interesting match ups and some wacky teams made for Matches 1 and 2. I also gained a lot of respect for some players who I encountered in the tournament, tested with or had communications with.

Thanks @NERO_Raghnius @Magic.cu @Anne @squinty1880 for supporting the clans and the tournament as council members, assisting with scoring and general communication throughout the tournament.

Congrats to @Josuinho for being the highest scoring player in the tournament. Followed closely by Squinty, Raghnius, @DRACARYS Mr LDN and myself, who all scored over 30 points.

A big thanks to @Killerdog who collated scores and put them in a nice easy format below and announced the detailed scores each week.

As you can see the results were tight as two matches could have meant the difference between 1st and 3rd!

Final results

Week KLF LDN ONE RISE TNC
1 0 - 30 26 60
2 0 30 24 60 -
3 0 60 - 15 41
4 - 40 34 14 25
5 0 24 60 - 30
Bonus 0 3 4 3 4
TOTAL 0 157 152 118 160

Group A

Participant Wins Losses Clan Points
Quasar 2 1 KLF 0
Alazan 5 4 LDN 27
Killerdog 5 3 ONE 28
Chown 3 5 RISE 19
xXx 5 7 TNC 22

Group B

Ziter 2 1 KLF 0
Raghnius 7 2 LDN 33
Dslavin 4 5 ONE 22
GaryOak 2 7 RISE 14
Gatsu 6 6 TNC 27

Group C

Yakuza 0 3 KLF 0
Mr LDN 6 3 LDN 30
Lucrayzor 4 5 ONE 22
Aero 2 7 RISE 14
Magic 9 3 TNC 29

Group D

Anne 5 1 KLF 0
DonT89 5 4 LDN 26
Lemon 6 3 ONE 30
BigBarty 0 12 RISE 8
Tomile 8 4 TNC 33

Group E

Light GM 3 3 KLF 0
Bouncy 4 5 LDN 22
Guesswho 1 8 ONE 13
Squinty 8 4 RISE 34
Dracarys 8 4 TNC 30

Group F

Mr.X 0 3 KLF 0
Fernando 3 6 LDN 19
Josuinho 7 2 ONE 35
GMagic 5 4 RISE 28
7u7 6 6 TNC 19

@Dev_VKC I will message you the winners and runner ups’ names and friend codes for you to reward with the gems :gem:

9 Likes

Today I am more proud than ever to belong to a clan like TNC where friendship and companionship prevail.
Although it is difficult for us to download the game, we cannot make purchases in it, but in the midst of all these difficulties we have managed to overcome it and prove that we are a strong clan. I would like to thank all the clans that participated in the tournament and I urge you to prepare for the next season that will surely be just as interesting as this one.

7 Likes

Thanks to @LemonSqueezy for hosting this massive tournament! It’s always more stressful and time consuming than people imagine. Lemon will always be modest but he did an excellent job.

With regards to the scoring/records
I made a few adjustments to scores from previous weeks right at the end. Due to misunderstanding (on my part) about how no shows were scored a couple of the clans had a couple of points lower than they should have. Everything in the records thread is correct and what Lemon shared in the above post is correct.

With regards to substitutions
This was one complication too far for recording results. None of the matches are listed as substitutions but needless to say, great job those of you who came in on the weeks the main participants couldn’t play! Sorry for you not getting full recognition.

Now the photos and videos

Please all those who participated send me screenshots of your teams being clear about which battles they were used for. Either post them here or in a message to me on this forum. If you took a video of any battle when you've uploaded it to the internet link it here.

It would be great to have as much of that shared for everyone to see!

7 Likes

Video of my battles:

2 Likes

Great job you guys and good video! I’ll participate in this one day when I join a clan, so you all best be ready lol

1 Like

Remember that you are welcome to mine even if you don’t speak Spanish, friendship for us has no borders :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks, great video! I’ve added it to the records thread. Do you happen to have screenshots of your teams? I timestamped where you show the first team you used.

Congratulations on your wins with your first and third team. Your link earth team looked very cool, shame it didn’t get wins!

Well thanks man. We will see how I do this PvP season first before you decide if you want me in your clan or not though lol XD

2 Likes

Thank you for your comments :), I send all the teams!

2 Likes

This was my 2 Elem team :blush:

Tago to start. AoE and GT for the quick massacre. Then there’s plenty of support to keep it alive and double bloodthirst. Angel for stun and sleep protection for pesky OoOs. Gyo as the 3rd sweeper with a link option.

Uto keeps giving Gyo turns with health increases so it can attack, also to bring the elephant back off hold ground.

Accerlerated sleeps to finish

2 Likes

It’s a very very very good team

1 Like

@NERO_Raghnius @LemonSqueezy I’ve added both your teams into the records thread. Thanks for sharing!

Anyone else who was in the tournament: please share what teams you used and any videos of the battles.

Thank you very much. It’s similar to my old team pre TT nerf. Where Midas was set to be slower than Tago and it got rolling even quicker. Golden days!

1 Like

I remember that. You were getting top 10 very comfortably, beating lots of top players and doing us free players proud! You were great at PvP long before, but it was somewhere around that time everyone knew you by name as a player to fear meeting.

However, with all that said. What makes me most happy is seeing Lordsreign in a team. I loved him years ago back when team cost was lower. He was a star in lots of my teams next to Zephyrox (SE TT).

Thanks very much :slight_smile: Lordsreign is a champ! It’s sooooo good! The overwatch and double retribution is massive, but the amount of times I’d avoid some shells with Knockback next was key too! Such an underrated monster. Unfortunately there’s no room in my SE team right now :pensive:

Finally managed to get to posting battles from this tournament. The other two videos will be coming in the next week. If anyone has recorded footage from this tournament they’d like me to turn into a video (with commentary or background music) I can do that for you, just contact me.

YouTube description:
1st match teams - 3:08
1st match battle - 6:05
2nd match teams - 13:35
2nd match battle - 18:43
3rd match teams - 29:45
3rd match battle - 32:05

Check out this playlist to see the other tournament matches:
Neo Monsters community tournaments
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/KillerdogGuides

2 Likes

YouTube description: