Chronozeros

It’s not a joke? Why would it be. This thing is straight up ugly. Looks like they just rolled a dice on which color they were going to use for which part.

Less is more… 

Rofl lol

Is a hybrid… Now my se potions goes to it.

There is a lot going on with him but i think he still looks decent.

Goodbye frontline protector

Man, it’s so awesome how he’s sort of like a fusion of the super starters with their different parts infused in him, I guess, that looks so cool. Not sure I can really say the same for his moveset, though. Fastrike is even more stupidly strong, of course, now he can probably kill non critically with ease. In fact, I honestly don’t even see the point in him having bloodthirst, since 90% of the time there’s an ideal target for fastrike.

When fast strike gets a nerf you will be glad it is there.

I’m little disagree when it evolves to its legendary form and have a skill “faststrike all”,
I think it will be OP when it place in frontliner team,when it perform “Faststrike all” in frontliner, Enemy should think and prepare a better counter attack before it perform that skill. But,maybe it deserve that skill,because of its long-time to obtain ingredients

There already are people with Chronozeros. It is confirmed the last skill is bloodthirst already. It does not have Faststrike All.

Fastrike all is too op, even at floor 60 chrono still can 1 shoot AI.:joy::joy::joy:

Stop complaining. I will assure you that those of you who are begging for a nerf would have been the ones who ask for a boost too after he is nerfed.

Everyone has this legendary. Stop complaining. This is why people don’t get free legendaries, because people complain if it has Bad moves. AND still complain if it has good moves. How about the devs just take chronox away and put it into an egg.

First, no free legendary made everyone complain. Now with the free legendary people complain everyone will have it and it will destroy themselves. At the end of the day, ask yourselves, DO YOU WANT THE LEGENDARY OR NOT? Even if everyone has it do you want it? You can gladly delete it.

Thats why i want limited pvp draft :smile::smile:

Why you guys have him so fast? Lol
Still have 5 days left from getting last starskie. :slight_smile:

I’m waiting with you eheh

I’m even further behind than you guys haha. I’d love one more moalith event since I’ve got 3 starters +9 already.

need two more moaliths to save my all four +9 starters

Same

Just evolved him. He honestly isn’t that great due to its defense. He gets easily killed off like Rexotyrant.

It’s more then in chronozar form and we know that he is OP.

LOL wait till you evolve him. It’s more disappointing than you think. Trust me.

It’s funny how most people don’t have him and yet speculate the fact that he is OP.