Chapeau Devs, this Anniversary will be insane!

To be fair they should offer a single egg with a guarantee mythic.
Otherwise we gonna have people hatching one mythic and 9 epics, or people hatching 3 mythics in 10 eggs

1 Like

The deal should be same for everyone. Luck no involved

3 Likes

They give out 80 gems for log in bonus im assuming so that is already for free, you just don’t get the pack immediately

Guaranteed mythic and login bonus are 2 different deals, separated

1 Like

For me the best thing was giving out 3 7S tickets, and everyone uses that as they like

1 Like

Why should a receive 1 7S ticket with my guaranteed mythic hatch? That’s unfair

1 Like

I think they will give us a free spin and it will include a mythic. That’s how I read it. The log in 80 gems are an addition. BUT I see how this can mean what you are saying as well…The first offer is vague.

Having a guaranteed mythic is awesome though and we really can’t complain.

1 Like

Why are you complaining? This is like once in a year deal and youre shltting yourself

3 Likes

Because should be a deal for everyone, not only for who can hatch myths

1 Like

The deal is for everyone. Everyone will hatch a free myth if they use the free gems.

I understand what you mean. Getting a ticket is a loss for you, but there is a new myth on the anniversary. I guess that is the chimpanzee in a suit.

Really? Getting a 7S ticket guaranteed is same of getting a shard guaranteed?

1 Like

If it was the new Mythic guaranteed I would accept

1 Like

Just don’t roll if you’re not happy

2 Likes

They are not the same but that is irrelevant. everyone gets the same offer for free. How that translates into what they pull because of what they already have is not the devs fault.

Unown this is not the solution. I trying to propose something fair for everyone!

1 Like

Modify that to 3 7S tickets. Same deal for everyone.

1 Like

The deal is already the same for everyone. It doesn’t matter if some benefit more than others. That is normal.

1 Like

This is a selfish thinking. Sorry.

1 Like

Compared to these, I hope that the official can handle the server, I think it will definitely explode, boom~