Can't seem to find an opponent for PvP

Hi, so I’m a newer hunter having gotten the game within the past month. I’ve beated tiamut and already have 10 ark species at level 99 along with a number in the 80s to 90s, so I think I understand the game well. However I have a problem in that whenever I try to do a pvp battle it eventually times out when trying to find an opponent? Is this a bug or are there no hunters out there in my online rank pool that want to battle?

Sometimes there is a lack of people available to battle. Others it may be your connection. If you’re in one of the lower two ranks for PvP, then there aren’t always people online in either of those.

If it’s a continuous problem, you may just be trying to battle when the volume is low – it only searches for a certain amount of time before timing out (even if other players ARE available). It just takes a little persistence.

I’m trying to get my first pvp battle that isn’t with friends xD

If you can’t connect to anyone outside of invite PvP matches, I suggest you force quit the app, do the same with Game Center, and restart your device. If it still doesn’t work, then I’m not sure what to tell you.

thanks for the advice, I’ll try it after I’m done farming up my arks.

You dont really need to farm your arks,as in pvp,all your arks are either reduced or raised to lvl 75.The best way to get diamonds would be to battle friends on Game Center (777 diamonds),and it can be a lot faster.

A question,mozzy: you have diamonds price against friends just once?

You may win the 777 diamonds once a day per friend (so, if you had 1,000 friends, you could potentially win 777,000 diamonds in a day).

Thank you crystal :slight_smile: