Can someone arrange me a decent PVP deck....or tell me place of every monster? Ot would be very helpful...i am loosing constantly...

I would’ve gladly helped but i forgot how to play and idk what is meta now lol
i guess you can share your actual teams and we can try to help ya

1 Like

Ok but all of them get slaughtered pretty bad…

I didn’t realize this was a card game and we use decks? This is some next level ■■■■.

1 Like

Hey dude if u know ur game so well…y dont u help me instead of netpicking!

1 Like

If you know the game at all why dont you use any of the in game assistance areas to help you learn what you are talking about before just coming here and saying “I suck, make me a team.”

2 Likes

Shut up n dont bother at all…

Someone is triggered.

2 Likes

someone needs a life!)

I guess you don’t want anyone’s help after all… Try asking more politely :joy:

3 Likes

So rude… Constructive criticism is very useful in helping you to grow, not only as a player but as a person. You’re passive aggressive tactics will not get you far in accruing help from me nor any member of this forum. Honestly just makes you appear a whiny child, which is fine, but if so you should play a different game or else your parents will get mad at the 90% naked Waifus you’ll be buying with their credit cards.

4 Likes

You should fix:

• Stun protection. In your first team, you have two Stun Absorber monsters in your frontline, and nothing else. You only have one Stun Absorber in FL in the second team and just two in the third team. This is unviable in PvP! You should have one Stun Absorber every four/five monsters and ABSOLUTELY NOT two Stun Absorbers close together.

• Monster synergies. In the first team, you have Voodoom (which relies on Poison) next to F.D. Clover, which doesn’t work if the opponent is poisoned. Same for the 2nd team, where Wraithcaptain and, F.D. Daffodil F.D. Clover are next to F.D. Rose… Whose Poison Gas can shut them down completely.

In both your 2nd and 3rd team, Raizen is behind Novadrake, while Raizen should come before stunners, in order for him to get rid of the Stun Counter/Converters with Time’s Up.

You have very good monsters for Throw strategies (Terragoul, Bahamuzar, Gnashjaw) but hardly run them together.

• The frontline. Your first FL is actually valid if you replace Esapizeron with a monster like Heavenswyrm or Regalion. But the second and third one are too slow and take a long time to get going, in addition to being weak to Assassinate and being Scarleguard food. Fast FLs are meta right now: F.D. Iris is perfect for them as it provides Stun Protection and accelerates on top of that, but monsters like Amalgamon and Oakthulhu are definitely too slow for a FL.

3 Likes

Don’t bother man, squinty is known for being a big crybaby who wants to look though

1 Like

Go get yourself a galvbane @Ruined_Falcon

3 Likes

@squinty1880 @DMG_LUCKDRAGON Please don’t approach people on the forum with these unhelpful, rude comments.

@Ruined_Falcon Sorry for that experience. Most people will help and be friendly here. Please refrain from arguing if you can, even if they picked the fight with you.

Interference gave some really solid advice. It looks like the problem in your teams is monster order and the way you’re collecting them together. Follow what Interference said but also in general try mixing things around a bit and see if the battles run smoother or worse. A lot of learning in this game comes from experimentation and finding out how things work together.

4 Likes

To be fair, my first comment was completely platonic and amiable.

1 Like

Hey! Tysm for the suggestions it helped quite a lot…like i could push my win loose ratio to 2:10 tysm!!! I have attached this team plz see if its as per u said…and also i got 2 new monsters…the stupidest mythic named Cynthia or something and Polabrute which i think is nice…so it would nice if u can tell there arrangements too…thanx again mate!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I see you made improvements! Polabrute is an absolute unit and I can see it beautifully in your FL instead of Armadiator (because Armadiator can’t use Pullback Mortar and Knockback Mortar alongside Regalion, sorry about not saying that earlier).

A team I’m thinking of is:

Polaboss
Regalion
F.D. Iris
F.D. Clover
Bahamuzar
Gnasher
Esapizeron
Terragoul
Raizen
Novadrake
Solariel
Bitterbeast
Revenarchion
Ziberius
Wraithcaptain
Wolfrozor

1 Like

@DMGInterference I dont have solariel…can i use Serapheon instead? Amd wont it be better to keep raven in front for more ravenant strikes?..aAnd what about the mythic monster CYNTHIA…it is mythic afterall can i use her in this team anywhere or any other use?

U can
Also I would prefer an Ahuizard :slight_smile: