Can anyone help me out?

So, I beat the boss after the champion, but now I’m stuck on “Episode I: Invasion of Othlon” and the third stage of Chapter 4, in the water temple. My current monsters are attatched; I know they are good, and have mega-evo’d a few; Which should I mega evo next? Any and all help is appreciated, I’m basically stuck rn. Thanks in advance <3 

I would ultra evolve the clock guy, the water snake guy and electric gorilla. im not good with the names

Ultra evolve all of them since you’re stuck. Then go back online to beat the missions since they are considerably easier. 

farm for de aging fruits then farm for silver then farm for ingredients 

You’ve got way better monsters available than I do (once you evolve them) and I’ve got three battles left to finish before being done all current content.

Ultra Evolve as many things as you can. I imagine your max cost isn’t that great, so leveling up that two star grass dodo will get you a 6 cost Stun Bomb and Accelerate Team monster. Rhynobrawl and Puffoxin and both low cost monsters that are almost always worth bringing. My typical strategy involves using the evolved forms of Lavaraptor and Dinorider to kill things as quickly as I can, so I try to pair them with monsters that can protect them, stealth then, heal them and give them turns.

So, I beat the boss after the champion, but now I’m stuck on “Episode I: Invasion of Othlon” and the third stage of Chapter 4, in the water temple. My current monsters are attatched; I know they are good, and have mega-evo’d a few; Which should I mega evo next? Any and all help is appreciated, I’m basically stuck rn. Thanks in advance <3

the clock guy

why don’t you spend 4 dollars to buy 6 gems and try to stop it on the legendary, not hinting towards any method, am I?

the clock guywhy don’t you spend 4 dollars to buy 6 gems and try to stop it on the legendary, not hinting towards any method, am I?

just a suggestion

Ok so I’ll try the throw/bloodcrave comp, but I’m just wondering, why is the clock guy better than say, bloodblade or Firemane? They all have the same moveset, but different types. And, @Baloon, I’ve got one legendary, Darkrider