Bye for a while =)

Hey everyone! Wow, its been a while sice I made a topic. Sorry if this seems kinda useless. But I’m not going to be on for a week =( I’m going to be camping in yosemite, which is THE COOLEST State park ever, in a school field trip. Yeah, keywords. school. So i’m not allowed to have any technology, and I wont be on much today and not at all for the next week. I’m gonna miss the great community here =( But Bai Bai everyone

Have a great time!  I always wanted to go to Yosemite it looks really beautiful.  Hope you have a fun, educational but most importantly a safe trip Kitty.  

Thank you pred :slight_smile: im gonna miss all you guys

I’ve heard of that place! Have fun Kitty!

Thank you kook! I certainly will :smiley: i’ve been excited all day. Yosemite is very beautiful, and I’m going to try to make it to half dome. Which is an extreme hike… And dangerous as well, lol

Have a fun time Kitty We all will miss you :slight_smile:

Wow! I found some photos of Yosemite. They are gorgeous!
And here is half dome… The giant half of a moutain.
Ty dry bones! I’m really going to miss you and all you other great folks!

Pure beauty :smiley:

Have fun! I will miss u most of all

Awww thank you master! Im starting to be sad I wont c yall for a while

Hey bye kitty have a wonderful trip and be safe. Don’t make momma worry ya here? Lolz jk but seriously have fun and ill miss you
Don’t tell master but I know you’ll miss me more and I’ll miss you more

Thank you so much bg :wink: I’m gonna try to keep it safe, as although its real pretty and all, the hikes are very dangerous if you aren’t careful

Yosemite was fun when I went there for a school trip. Hope you have as much fun as I did. :slight_smile:

Im back! It was AMAZING!!! I did vernal and nevada falls on tuesday, yosemite falls and spider caves on wendsday, and Half dome on Thursday! On friday morning, I went to a meadow in yosemite and it was GORGEOUS!! I saw north dome, 3 brothers, half dome, yosemite falls, washington post, and everything in a beautiful clearing before I left. Also I went to mercier river and tons of awesome beaches and sites. Best experience of my life! Better then marin headlands

That is awesome!!!  Glad you had a good time. :smiley:

Yeah, I had the Best time of my life! Infact i was singing best day of my life by american authors every day lol. The funny thing is I only saw 4% of yosemite. I have to go there again sometime, and I’m only 4 hours away (fairly close compared to most of the world) so I am Definitely going there again. Infact I asked my trail group leader and she said when I’m 18 (only 3 years!) I can work at mini camps there, and get a cabin for really cheap. So… I WILL HAVE THE BEST BACKYARD EVER!

Kitty ur back! And only 4%?!?!!
How big is it.

It is… *googles it* 1190 square miles!!! Holy crap. My mind is blown lol

Hahaha.  I do believe Yellowstone is a bit bigger though.  However, both parks are equally beautiful.

^ I have never been to Yellow Stone but I would sure love to! I heard it’s the second most famous national park, with Yosemite as the third