build relationships game - content creator

I see that in this game there are quite a few content creators but for those who do not use the forum and play neo it is difficult to find this therefore it occurred to me that the game could officially incorporate current content creators by giving them a view requirement or something like that (not very high) and that from the game you can directly access these channels and their new videos, they could also give rewards, it will not exaggerate you give these creators and those who watch these videos examples: 2 gems daily to watch 10 minutes (you have fun you learn and you earn something by the way) could also give creator accounts with all the anagrams of the game for the most outstanding creators (how many of which cannot be used competitively but serve to show things) such as Positive point: new players learn faster and have extra interest in the game while current players have fun watching content, I do not see anything negative in this only benefits (Of course, probably as always someone will point out why it is a bad idea)

5 Likes

They literally just started doing this in my other game but there requirements were: you must have 50 subs are more and your video must have over 200 views and if u r a streamer u must stream for 3 hours and only 10 persons could register.

2 Likes