Buff for sui ss

I know sui was one of the strongest mythic years ago but with time it has become weaker as compared to other myth. So, can we make his ss Swift or instant kb? Also slayerbane can be changed to slayerbreak .
If I am wrong correct me my dear brothers and sisters.

Maybe let’s stop with those kb moves on monsters over 50 speed :thinking:

4 Likes

His ss is completely useless and another question to dear brother coltraz that can’t we make slayerbane to slayerbreak?

His ss is fine its a decently high speed focus kb with no restrictions

Goddess purpleheart it’s of 212 sec.

This is acctuly very common

At the top of my head there is 3 kb moves thats faster than 250 seconds

And thats chlamydia twin raw kb at 170 (i think)
Misteltorment knockback at 136
And earf horse sacrifical gallop (at something abselutly insane)

But in most cases every monster with a kb move is at 250 seconds 212 at +9

Those 3 are just the odd ducks in the pile

Ss is always considered different. Like instant,Swift etc.

I mean sure secret skills tends to be very diffrent from normal skills

But his ss really suits him in general as his passive lets him bypass whatever he wants and at his speed he can remove a threat to your team if neccesary

Like sure he gets outclassed by other mythics currently like chlamydia who does it better

But its still really good for his skillset

He is just one of those that needs to be slightly more built around

I think this sums it up pretty well. A focused knockback deserves a heavy toll

Think it should be insta knock back

1 Like

but why dragulus does the same thing much faster. I think that basically an SS should be improved over a standard version. They may very well give him Swift Ko.

Because he is perfectly fine as is and dont need rework this is the unicera garbage all over again man

Taking a entierly fine monster and begging for buffs because its not the most powerful monster in the game and grants instant wins by killing 16 monsters instantly at 300 speed

1 Like

No ! I didn’t ask for a buff, I just expressed my opinion on an injustice. If you think it’s good then it’s good. As long as it’s not a legend

There is abselutly no injustice what so ever man? Are you serious?

Do you have any idea what the passive focus does? It means that there is a 100% chance that knockback can remove whatever it wants with 0 restrictions

Drag can not do that he gets blocked that is the diffrence

Sui gets a turn and boom your main sweeper just gone

How did u find out me?

212 kb as secret skill meh. Maybe it was best few years ago but now it’s not worth it. And don’t talk about past anymore. I told u goddess and you told me garbage​:sob::sob:

I never said it was the best nor should it be the best having it be swift or instant would be real disgusting because of its focus passive if you are going to do that it will have to be heavily restricted to even be balanced

and suddenly you have swift solo raw kb insted of just kb

Can be instant link kb I agree with this

And now you have created the exact same issue aoi had on release a solo/link monster in one

1 Like

It was better than 212 kb