bruhh

She gives me Disgaea vibes (she’s still out of place in this game)

3 Likes

Havent you awakened this mythic dragon with 22 speed? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I think you underestimate those passives + her defense

low tier mythic with horrible design - next banner pls

5 Likes

You know whats scarier,
The fact that she will get momoo treatment…

2 Likes

Hell yeah it’s a cool looking dragon duhh

2 Likes

I bet my account that shiny fox can one shot her

I’d gladly waste 40-50 cost to understand my opponents team XD

It’s not even up to debate, S!Spectrefox can OHKO Voidress: Majorie may have higher DEF but she also has elemental disadvantage.
No way she’s tanking a hit from a skill with one of the highest damage multiplier in the game

2 Likes

It won’t change the outcome

1 Like

I’m really unhappy to see how naked she is. I’m not surprised when they showed us the artwork with login bonus and on the egg banner they show the second form. It’s way better artwork than the final form!

As for the moveset… looks really interesting and well balanced. It plays into the link storm idea of having lots of sleep immune monsters so sleep roulette+ is more like a one-sided move, but she’s got purify anyway if things go wrong. The moveset is not strong, but the insane defence and camouflage mean her passive to see the next few monsters should stick around for a while and give you some great benefit at times.

7 Likes

OMG.
there is an unlockable witch character in Disgaea (possibly from another game) called marjoly. lol.
(Admittedly with more clothing)

Exactly, the superboss of Hour of Darkness (which I still have to beat!)

Not to mention Marjoly is much more powerful than this imposter!

He was being sarcastic I think

I love the new myth,his design is sooo cool,her second form is so pretty and last form to (I’m not talking about her being naked) well,all my gems one and got nothing :rofl: But that’s already normal

1 Like

:neutral_face:

Second that, the artwork for awakened form is unnecessary, they are supposed to get more powerful, so that means going naked…? Second form also looks way better. Overall quite a boring Mon for me aside from the passive.

The game should invest more effort on designing cool new mons than putting naked girls to generate income.

2 Likes

This is the first monster awaken form i don’t like😶

I would like the monster designs to go back to the beginning of the game, I think the waifu design has gotten out of hand, especially its awakened form.

1 Like

Will there be a new year banner and Will this one overlap with it