Big challenge event

Anyone mind helping me build a challenge event team I have been retrying over and over cant seem to get the perfect set out he just mangles me.

This one is hard. What is your current team?

you won’t go far with mons that haven’t their max stats or evolve. You got a ton of good mons but you should evolve them too.

Anyone mind helping me build a challenge event team I have been retrying over and over cant seem to get the perfect set out he just mangles me.
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

You need to take advantage of the super power up event and ultra evolve your creatures. It seems I have a ton of good monsters but they wont stand a chance against maxed out teams. Since it can get expensive to ultra, start with the ones most vital to your team.

I recommend that you prioritize your super epic survivor/desperaters and protector/sleep killers. they’ll work wonders for you in the Dungeon event particularly.

I honestly dont have a set team because no matter what i tried all always failed so i never exactly got one that i can say is a team set in stone

Ok, perfect thanks… Is there particular ones i should be sticking too such as element or rarity?

Yes i definitely am i have completed all things so far just waiting on this last one… What Legendary would you recommend i ultra-evolve first… I will post more screen as i have added more to the collection since this post originally.

Here’s an updated view of my addins as well as evolved monsters…