Best way to use Leogeist?

To the people that have leogeist, what’s the best way to use him so far?
Is he better to lead a team off, come off the bench, use with a protector, etc?
Also, does anyone know how long it takes to make crescendo strike good?
Just pulled him and I’m looking for the best place for him, thanks in advance!

I’d put him up front, he has ten speed, and if you get an early kill, no.5 is usually a stunner. You can use him in any team, an accelrator would be good, to build uo his crescendo.

And i’ve used him in the slightly buffed chapter 6, and after five strikes, a blast OHKO. So he’s pretty good

At least he’s an incentive for people to stop using so much stunners in their teams in PvP which you benefit from even if you do not have him :smiley:

To the people that have leogeist, what’s the best way to use him so far?
Is he better to lead a team off, come off the bench, use with a protector, etc?
Also, does anyone know how long it takes to make crescendo strike good?
Just pulled him and I’m looking for the best place for him, thanks in advance!

I don’t personally have him but I’d put him in a team with, a protector, maybe with an assisted thunder team with him, a protector, zephyrox and don penguini or something like that but that’s just me. The protector is there so he can build his moves while going pretty much in harmed apart from AOEs and then he can life flip himself since they don’t do much damage. Thats how I’d use him anyways

He completely shuts my team down. I have got lots of monsters that benefit from stun and sleep but I haven’t got almost any good sleep mons. So I have to use stun. I don’t have any counters to this guy.

The only counter is knock back

Sleep tactics work too, oniblade and soulstealer can make it trought if set up correctly.