Best scorpion lead

Scorpiogeist is by far the best monster now, honestly I cannot see him having a counter at +9 speed

Obviously it has, kong, scalerguard, megalodon searguard/chrome 5th can all counter it fine

Megalo has been a pretty nasty issue for my front. Scorpio always gets taken out, however pumpking still manages to stick around and do the job for him. Having 2 options for poison massacre helps a lot, but still, sometimes not having scorpio anymore stings quite a lot. Cyclo has the potential to ruin it, but somehow I’ve only met a single one all throughout this pvp. Biggest/most consistent threat I’ve faced easily has to be stag and sherloid, they’re absolute hell to try and get past. Plenty of other monsters that manage to get the best of me such as XYZ and Draco.

I used to run scorpio and pump in my fl but I removed pump later on, it might seems like pump fits perfectly in that setup, however it doesn’t all due to the fact that he is slow and fl monsters are meant to be quick. Yes occasionally you might pull poison massacre off if your opponents are not prepared for it but you left yourself vulnerable with that huge 200tu.

1 Like