Bastia

Lol she does one thing , and u guys are already debating how to nerf her …

Gravity field can almost entirely make her active skills useless .

1 Like

You really need to build your team with that protitue in mind. Ask people who use Regalion for advice on how to build teams for strong passives that effect all monsters.

this guy is crazy in top PVP.It’s health and defense are crazy.

1 Like

It’s the worst thing since pre nerf gazer. That did “one thing”

1 Like

Aethereon itself has time warp that “increases the seconds of all monsters by 100”, not a stun. There are a few other moves in the game that don’t count as stun too.

Not just one thing. Her disruption is powerful and healing + purifying + shielding is powerful. The passive itself is fine and a great addition to the game I think… just not tagged onto a ridiculously tanky monster that also has a lot of other things to offer a team. They even made her survivor double the normal strength so it one-shots practically everything.

3 Likes

If this about bastia nerf, let buff lucifelle too.
Gives charm skill ability to distract over sleep immune.

Make it inflict Auto-Skip: this monster automatically skips his turns for the next 130 seconds. That way, that will not be a Sleep skill.

1 Like

What’s the point of sleep immune if you can sleep it?

@taigart Aethereon works for the opponent too, and I’m an Aethereon user, so I know what I am talking about man.

1 Like

Very true. I dont have him awakened, but I use him in my FL in second form. Fantastic mon and great design. Even without Metempsychosis, the Repulse and Stun Immunity for everything without being weak to any Killer moves is fantastic.

Methempsycosis makes a huge difference bro! Trust me!

I definitely agree, especially being on the receiving end from you lol. Perhaps my luck dragon will grant me the last two I need eventually, I have him at +3 right now

She’s absurd, but when it comes to mythics a fair amount are.

To be fair, mythics are meant to be much stronger than legends. Bastia is just the the most obnoxious of the lot.

I just wish they’d have a base cost of 15 to reflect that.

3 Likes

love Bastia! my only issue is the awakening process for mythic… I think its ridicules.

omg

2 Likes