Attention: Update 2.6 has released with many new features!

Someone with myth tickets tell me, can they be used to replace a duplicate? Or is it just the trade in?

I opened 10k friends points only got one se

@Dev_VKC will myth tickets replace a duplicate?

Also will I ever realistically be able to awaken a mythic without throwing $2000 at it?

My%20Time%20Has%20Come%2028032019110141

8 Likes

Dodging%20the%20Flyer%2028032019110524

16 Likes

Waitwait wait… Hol up. So you guys kept your previous friend points? Mine were reset!

look above, need to restart the game a few times

Great update devs happy with everything.
@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
I don’t care about mythics so I’m happy with the ticket system. F2P players shouldn’t expect mythics unlocked unless they are very lucky.
:+1:

1 Like

I restarted like 10 times already

1 Like

Seems SUPER RARE to get an egg out of the friends chest or +10 fruits. Opened like 30 chests and all I got was normal fruits and silver. Not complaining, just an observation.

Limited Mythics. RIP will forever be unevolved…

I restarted only 1 time, thats weird if your friend points didnt show up

No. Looks like we will never see an awakend myth. And only the dumbest of the dumb or the luckiest of the lucky will ever see a limited myth awakened.

I am so sad right now, I thought I was gonna Awaken Novamatrona :frowning: once this update drops.

Like what theyve done with this update, solid work. I also have the issue of my friend points resetting, ive restarted multiple times but hasnt done anything

Edit: managed to resolve it, took a couple restarts but worked in the end

My Friend points are also zero. Even after restarting :frowning:

Ok spoke too fast. After about 4 restarts it worked.

Great update. Nice to see the SE’s getting some love. Am I the only one who’s not a fan of having stealth and shields on display? I liked the fact you had to keep track of the game as it added more skill than just reading what’s in front of you. Not a major downer for me, but preferred it before. I like the fact the Hit points are displayed

1 Like

HP display feels so refreshing

1 Like

The new moveset for willo is great, but how the mechanisms of stun absorb and camouflage work together?

A stun absorber that cant be killed by timestrike double and timestrike all, I’m using it next pvp

1 Like