šŸ’„ Armageddon 2 Results, Stats and Videos šŸ’„

The tournament is closed and the results are in!! See the following below

• Group results

• Group Winners

• Clan scores and winners

• Clan winning % for actual games played

• Clan Head to Head scores

• A look back on the tournament

• links to videos to follow in the replies below.

Group 1

2-1 Yakuza Vs TNC God Zeus
2-1 TNC God Zeus Vs Aeronomatron
2-1 TNC God Zeus Vs Tanbeer
3-0 TNC God Zeus Vs Cantera
3-0 Tanbeer Vs Yakuza
2-1 Tanbeer Vs Cantera
2-1 Tanbeer Vs Aero
2-1 Aero Vs Yakuza
2-1 Cantera Vs Yakuza
3-0 Aero Vs Cantera

DMG Yakuza - 12 points - 4 wins
ONE Tanbeer - 25 points - 8 wins
TNC God Zeus - 25 points - 8 wins
EMI Cantera - 9 points - 3 wins
Rise Aero - 22 points - 7 wins

Group 2

2-1 Raghnius Vs Xyzencross
3-0 Raghnius Vs Kirisune
2-1 DMG Prem Vs Raghnius
2-1 DMG Prem Vs Xyzencross
2-1 Duck Vs Raghnius
3-0 Duck Vs Xyzencross
3-0 Duck Vs Prem
3-0 Duck Vs Kirisune
3-0 Prem Vs Kirisune
0-0 Xyzencross Vs Kirisune

DMG Prem - 22 points - 7 wins
ONE Raghnius - 22 points - 7 wins
TNC Duck - 36 points - 11 wins
EMI Kirisune - 0 points - (0/9) wins
Rise Xyzencross - 6 points - (2/9) wins

Group 3

2-1 Pollito Pio Vs BVN
3-0 Pollito Pio Vs Kiran
2-1 Pollito Pio Vs Darkside
3-0 Destroyer Vs BVN
2-1 Destroyer Vs Pollito Pio
3-0 Destroyer Vs Kiran
3-0 Destroyer Vs Darkside
3-0 BVN Vs Kiran
3-0 Darkside Vs BVN
3-0 Darkside Vs Kiran

DMG Destroyer - 36 points - 11 wins
ONE BVN - 13 points - 4 wins
TNC - 25 points - 8 wins
EMI - 0 points - 0 wins
Rise - 23 points - 7 wins

Group 4

2-1 Lemon Vs Senpai
2-1 Lemon Vs TNC Nero Chaos
3-0 Lemon Vs Purple Heart
2-1 Lemon Vs GMagic
3-0 GMagic Vs TNC Nero Chaos
2-1 GMagic Vs Senpai
3-0 GMagic Vs Purple Heart
2-1 Senpai Vs Purple Heart
2-1 TNC Nero Chaos Vs Senpai
2-1 Purple Heart Vs TNC Nero Chaos

DMG Senpai - 15 points - 5 wins
ONE Lemon - 28 points - 9 wins
TNC Nero Chaos - 12 points - 4 wins
EMI Purple Heart - 9 points - 3 wins
Rise G Magic - 29 points - 9 wins

Group 5

3-0 Keets Vs TNC Chaos
2-1 Keets Vs Gary Oak
3-0 TNC Chaos Vs Eklypz
3-0 TNC Chaos Vs Gary Oak
2-1 DonT Vs Keets
2-1 DonT Vs TNC Chaos
2-1 DonT Vs Eklypz
2-1 DonT Vs Gary Oak
2-1 Keets Vs Eklypz
2-1 Gary Oak Vs Eklypz

DMG DonT89 - 24 points - 8 wins
ONE Keets - 25 points - 8 wins
TNC Chaos - 23 points - 7 wins
EMI Eklypz - 9 points - 3 wins
Rise Gary Oak - 12 points - 4 wins

Group 6

2-1 Sherlock Vs Dracarys
2-1 Rocket Vs Dracarys
2-1 Rocket Vs Sherlock
2-1 Squinty Vs Sherlock
2-1 Squinty Vs Dracarys
3-0 Squinty Vs Rocket
2-1 Sherlock Vs EMI Yay
2-1 EMI Yay Vs Rocket
2-1 EMI Yay Vs Dracarys
2-1 EMI Yay Vs Squinty

DMG Rocket - 15 points - 5 wins
ONE Sherlock - 18 points - 6 wins
TNC Dracarys - 12 points - 4 wins
EMI Yay - 21 points - 7 wins
Rise Squinty - 25 points - 8 wins

Group 7

(Deathlord matches 3-0 due to quitting Neo).

3-0 TNC God Ares Vs Tavaray
3-0 TNC God Ares Vs Raven
3-0 Killerdog Vs Tavaray
3-0 Killerdog Vs Raven
2-1 Killerdog Vs TNC God Ares
3-0 (2-1) TNC God Ares Vs DMG Deathlord
3-0 (1-0) Killerdog Vs DMG Deathlord
3-0 Raven Vs DMG Deathlord
3-0 Tavaray Vs DMG Deathlord
0-0 Tavaray Vs Raven

DMG Deathlord - 0 points - 0 (1/4) wins
ONE Killerdog - 36 points - 11 (9/10) wins
TNC God Ares - 33 points - 10 (9/12) wins
EMI Tavaray - 10 points - 3 (0/6) wins
Rise Raven - 10 points - 3 (0/6) wins

Total possible points 280

ONE 167

TNC 166

Rise 127

DMG 124

EMI 58

WINNERS = ONE
Runners up = TNC

Number of Wins out of total matches actually played and win %. (Useful for DMG)

Total possible = 84 wins

ONE - 51 wins / 82 played = 62.2%

TNC - 51 wins / 84 played = 60.7%

Rise - 37 wins / 75 played = 49.3%

DMG - 41 wins / 76 played = 53.9%

EMI - 16 wins / 75 played = 21.3%

Clan Head to Head wins

ONE

12 ONE Vs TNC 09
09 ONE Vs DMG 10
12 ONE Vs Rise 09
18 ONE Vs EMI 03

TNC

11 TNC Vs DMG 10
14 TNC Vs Rise 07
09 TNC Vs ONE 12
17 TNC Vs EMI 04

DMG

10 DMG Vs TNC 11
10 DMG Vs ONE 09
15 DMG Vs EMI 06
09 DMG Vs Rise 09

Rise

07 Rise Vs TNC 14
09 Rise Vs ONE 12
09 Rise Vs DMG 09
18 Rise Vs EMI 03

EMI

04 EMI Vs TNC 17
03 EMI Vs Rise 18
03 EMI Vs ONE 18
06 EMI Vs DMG 15

Congratulations ONE and TNC for achieving 1st and 2nd respectively. Also well played to all the other clans. DMG, Rise and EMI all proving they have tough members!

ā€”ā€”ā€”-

At the start of the tournament, players were allowed to challenge a player if they had a score to settle. This turned group 5 into the group of death! Gary and Don had a score to settle ending in 2-1 to Don and also Keets wanted revenge against Gary from Armageddon 1 and got his wish with the same score. The other challenge was Purple Heart against myself, but that was more out of love and friendship than a score to settle. The score between us did not reflect on how strong she really is. She will do big things.

As the tournament progressed, scores came in and it became apparent that defeating all of your opponents, didnā€™t necessarily mean you would top the group. DonT and myself beat all 4, but Keets and GMagic beat some opponents even harder, meaning that all important ā€˜whitewash bonus pointā€™ came into play and they topped the group. Amazing performances from both.

The most competitive group was probably Group 6, where there were certainly no easy matches. The Neo community cheering on EMI Yay to score some points for them and boy did he deliver! Squinty topped the group with a strong performance, but between Rocket, Sherlock, Squinty, Dracarys and Yay, this group was packed with talent.

Group 1 was also filled with serious contenders, with Yakuza, Zeus,Cantera and Aeronomatron who are all strong players. Despite losing to Zeus in the first match, Tanbeer did some real damage here, as he eventually came back to level the group! A key player for ONE this tourney.

Group 7 threw the tournament into chaos when DMG Deathlord lost 1-2 against TNC God Ares and then quit Neo altogether after his first match with Killerdog. That must have been some game! :sweat_smile: The clan leaders agreed that a 3-0 all round was the best approach, but fortunately this didnā€™t prove decisive in the tournament.

Groups 2 and 3 had similar themes with hired assassin Duck and DMG Destroyer winning their group with huge scores. Also Killerdog in group 7 who was on course.

It was close right up until the final day! The decisive match of the tournament being Darkside Vs El Pollito Pio, a rank 1 player known for being tough to beat. After winning the first 2 matches, reigning champions TNC were within grasp of the tournament, but this time it was not meant to be, as Darkside, a damn strong player in his own right, took the final victory. The order of the matches however are fairly irrelevant as everyone played their part in the outcome of the tournament.

For me personally, itā€™s been fun, exciting and difficult at times. But ultimately worth it.

Thanks again to all who played and participated as well as those who supported from the side lines.

Feel free to post links to matches here!

:lemon: :wales:

21 Likes

Btw what is Armageddon 2?

1 Like

TNC God Ares *

1 Like

I canā€™t keep up with all the gods :sweat_smile: Gracias!

Summed it up perfectly! TNC beat the other clans better than ONE did, but crucially in the face-offs with ONE vs TNC they were beaten.

Thanks LemonSqueezy for hosting this tournament! Iā€™ll add videos of my battles over the next few weeks. Iā€™ll save the one that caused all the drama until last :wink:

4 Likes

I showcased the supremacy of pola regalion :muscle:

2 Likes

i also challenged the group of death. this was a tactical decision to protect some of my less experienced players. i actually have quite a good head to head ratio vs Keets and i have also beaten Gary before. i also have a surprisingly large turnaround for matches VS many mythics and it was also a way of protecting my players from the other members of that group.

This was EMIs first Tournament and we underdogs right from the start!

Heres a little bit about who they are and how they did!

EMI Tavaray had completed his first match before i even knew the tournament had started!
he was perhaps a little too eager to try to gain glory! he is well known in the community for his artwork and videos and i feel sorry for him that he was unable to make a mark on his opponents.
(He also may be responsible for the sudden disappearance of Raven? who knows?)

EMI Purpleheart is a rising star in the neo community and there was some celebrating went on in EMIs Clan server when she got our first victory and set the ball rolling for us! she was unlucky in a few of her matches and perhaps could have won a few more points but you canā€™t win them all. (Lemon beware - she will have vengeance!)

EMI Cantera is now a solid professional in PvP and has had back to back top 100s and top 50s over the last few seasons. he had some really tight games and was unlucky to not get a few more victories with unfortunate RNG and match timers running out deciding a couple of his games.

EMI Kiran had only reached Hero Rank 100 a couple of weeks before the tournament ran but he was eager to try to help his clan. He possibly got the most difficult opponents including the previous seasons number 1 player XD! despite losing his battles i hope this was a good insight into how the top players perform and he can grow more powerful for it!

EMI Kirisune is a veteran player who hasnā€™t played as much Neomonsters recently and is well known and respected in the discord community. His lack of recent PvP showed as he unfortunately lost his battles. he has said that he will be taking a step back from Neomonsters for a while which is a big loss for neo in my opinion.

Lastly - the dark horse and star of the tournament was EMI Yay! half of the competition didnā€™t know who yay was lol. they sure know now! despite only getting his first top 50 the season before this tournament started he was able to win against seasoned veterans and top 5 players. i had said to Purpleheart before the tournament that i thought he was going to surprise everyone and he sure did! Yay for Yay! (also his doggo is kinda our mascot XD)

i am proud of each and every one of my EMI members - even those who didnā€™t take part in the tournament like EMI Erlin, EMI Lacktwo and EMI Lava who helped us behind the scenes with practice matches and teambuilding advice!

i hope that in the future we can have Clans added to the game or even just more Dev ā€œsponsoredā€ tournaments like these. - especially because EMI has a wave of up and coming talent that Iā€™m sure can do us proud!

Thanks for organizing this Mr Squeezy! well played everyone

17 Likes

This is like Spotify wrapped for the tournament and I think thatā€™s so awesome :raised_hands:

Armageddon Tournament Wrapped :two_hearts:

3 Likes

She tells me that all the time, but she is just a kitten :blush: @PurpleHeart :eyes:

1 Like

I really enjoyed reading that! Thanks @EMI_Eklypz! Iā€™m glad you guys enjoyed the tournament even if some results didnā€™t go your way. Big things are coming for EMI!

1 Like

We as a community are lucky to have someone like @LemonSqueezy who takes time out of his day to organize events like this. Thanks Lem!

8 Likes

Someone had to speak it out loud

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more :joy: @ItsSherlock

Thank you very much @LemonSqueezy for organizing this excellent tournament and congratulations to OnE, Rise, Emi, DMG and especially to TNC my clan that despite the fact that this second place tastes bitter to us, it is a good result :muscle:so grateful friend, remember we have a pending pvp , greetings to all.

10 Likes

From DMG dont89
ARMAGEDDON 2.0
VS ONE KEETS

Ps . If any opponents of DMG clan in the tourney has recorded the battles they can send me through Google drive and i will upload in the DMG official channel.

5 Likes

Owned!

3 Likes

You played well bro, theyā€™ve been all great games!

3 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

8 Likes

ONE RAGHNIUS games.

9 Likes

@NMEGaryOak I was checking over our battles and I have the footages of 2nd and 3rd battle which are corrupted for some internal errors.

There is any chance I can get those footages from you?