Are PVP battles hacked by cheaters?

I have been playing this game nonstop since 2-3 days.

Recently started to PVP battle with live opponents however my team is restricted to only total of 100 cost for the battle (my total cost is 106) but I see my opponents have lines of 5 star monsters played back to back.

How is this fair that I play with 100 cost monster and thr opponents is using back to back high level monsters (even checked his number of monsters they are more than 10backups), so he’s not using less monsters thats for sure.

Are the hacking the cost count in the game???

6 star monsters - cost 13
5 star monsters - cost 10
You can use 10 super epic monsters because their cost is 10.
People that have more than 10 monsters in reinforcements are using the -oid monsters.
By example: Spookoid, Houdinoid, Sherloid, Bomboid.
Those monsters have a low cost. (4 to 6)

10 Likes

FYI, I know I mentioned this on another thread, but if he has that many monsters he’s probably running a Seaspine endgame @Ashishg8898

Use extreme caution.

4 Likes

Here’s an example

3 Likes

Wow that’s shocking to see such a line-up.

But in my PVPs the opponent seems to have back to back 5 and 6 star monsters and a usual one ot two less star ones.

It seems so unfair that the opponents have 5 and 6 star monsters where my hugest star monster is a 4 star fully evolved Veliraptasaurs (something)

Better to stay away from PVP till they are evolved to 5 star i feel.

Wish the game had better PVP opponent matching

1 Like

It’s definitely possible: here is my team, as you can see there are ONLY 5★ and 6★ monsters (apart from the 0★ and 0 cost Boxjaw at the end). Azuraidos and Mechaviathan even have their Secret Skill on!

2 Likes

There’s a few things you need to grasp before going into PvP.

1. The one star monsters in your picture that you are using are basically worthless in PvP

2. You need to understand how to use your monsters to their best potential, how to place them, what kind of monsters need to be in your team. Also you need to train them to 100% so that they do more damage and are harder to kill.

3. Gather 40 gems and hatch 10 monsters at a time. This way you will accumulate more rare gems which in turn will get you higher level monsters (guaranteed super epic with 5 rare gems).

4 Likes

You can catch boxjaw now?

Reward for beating one of the cases in past okkults invitation

He was a gift of one of the okkult battles.It’s nice because he cna be used as throw food and costs 0.

Yeah, your explaining is better

True, though I’d like to specify he currently has zero practical use in my team, he’s just my lucky charm.

Dont know what that strategy or (cracked app) is seaspine is will do a search and find out.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining, I have decided to stay away from PVP battles till my monsters are evolved. I have fought in PVP 5 times and won 2 times (1 time the user just forfeited when i took out his/her monster back to back) out of that (40% win) using my monsters below.

My highest star monster is a 4 star so its better to wait till they are evolved I feel.

1 Like

Understood. I used those 1 star monsters you see in the pic as they had poison eater and my strategy is to use poison touch at the start then keep finishing the opp team with poison eater.

I was able to completed just 5-6 matches in Stun and sleep (Case 2 and 3) category in Okults invitation.

My strategy is using poison monster so am unable win in those poison immunity challenges (Case 1 and 4), have completed them till 4 ticks I guess.

1 Like

I can’t complete any of the cases for two reasons:
I’m lazy
My monsters aren’t strong enough (I’m noob)

2 Likes

I am a noob too.I only have 25 Legendary

1 Like

I only have 22

1 Like

Whatttttt. 25 Legendary monsters and you are feeling yourself Noob. I have none legendary :joy::joy::joy:

Am I a super Noob then? :sunglasses:

1 Like