Ankoudragon

Is there a glitch on ankoudragon or something? I was trying to do a biweekly mission and this monster will not die. There were two of them and I killed both of them about 5 times but they always came back at full health. Am I missing something here? Kinda hard to win when the other monsters can’t die.

He has a passive where he will be reborn at 100% HP when he is killed (as a revenge) and put in a random place in their team. However, he also automatically dies after 300s from entering the battlefield. So what you need to do is leave him alone or put him onto low health so he kills himself with Bloodcrave.

1 Like

Ya he has eternal rebirth so if you kill him he comes back. If he’s on the front line though he won’t die. So you either have to repulse or knock him back so he enters the battle and triggers his own death sentence. Then sleep him and hell die on his own.

Lmao if there are 2 Ankoudragons in the last 4 monsters you can’t possibly win without killing them both at the same time :joy:

Or you sleep them or outlast them with having more than 6 monsters or 3 HG monsters. But you’re right, 2 would be difficult to withstand

That’s exactly what happened. They had one monster left (other than the two ankoudragons) and I had like 5. Would’ve easily won but they wouldn’t die. Devs should look into that cause that’s messed up

It sucks when there are 2 in PVE, but in PvP there will never be more than 1 unless there is some well timed necromancy or sacrifice summon.

Curious, what would you suggest they do?

Ankou is fine as it is. It’s not OP in any sense other than if you keep killing them. It’s the unique part of that monster. Don’t kill it.

If there’s something that literally prevents you from ever winning the match it shouldn’t be a thing

I don’t know. Maybe only one rebirth. Unlimited is absurd

I could see a limited rebirth being reasonable, but what do you do about Revan?

The situation you pointed out is so rare

But it doesn’t prevent you from winning the match. You simply wait them out, stall, waste as many of their moves as possible, and then they die.

That’s not reasonable.

There are alot of things that can prevent you winning the match:

1. 2 revens at the end
  2. Last biter at the end
  3. Getting stuck 1 v 1 with a desperate biter
  4. Etc…

All of these can happen and ofcourse depends on which monster you got left (you can win vs every 1 of those if you got enough monsters left / specific monsters that can help vs them).

You just need 2 things:

1. Avoid getting into this situation (like dont leave last biter as a last monsters for example).
  2. Know how to handle each situation (sleep will always be good in here, poison can help alot vs HG, etc…)

Nerfing a piece of garbage? Doesnt make sense

1 Like

I love my Ankoudragon and personally don’t think he needs to be nerfed. But trying to keep an open mind and let bro make his case.

lol nerf ankou into oblivion?
i never have a problem facing him in pvp or pve
i agree w what isegal said above
learn every move, and if you lose you also can learn from it
choose what monster to kill first, learn a combination etc

1 Like

That’s different cause you can kill the egg

There was no way to avoid this. If they keep getting put back in the team they eventually find their way to the end. If there’s two of them then you’re screwed