An improvement suggestion

I may say here, I only know the red one is the most dangerous😂

1 Like

Agree. I’ve never taken the time to memorize what each of the thlugs, worms, hedgehogs or gds do.

The only one I remember that got Void Fastbreaker. And the green one got Void Kinbreaker.
I can’t remember anything else.

I actually remember G.D. moveset bcz I ran them a while ago lul
They are more PvE oriented imo

This is one of the big reasons it hasn’t been done, I think.

However, if they can make it possible to see a monster’s stats and moveset but it hides their secret skill and monster cost then I think this would be an amazing addition.

Secret skills not being shown when you look here in PvP would be very fitting for the design.

6 Likes

*And also the bonuses of the monsters

If only they can give an option to enlarge the image of the next mons I will finally be able to differentiate mythics :sweat_smile:

Maybe just give us full monster portraits. It’s hard to make good discord emoji when the source is so low quality! I’d really appreciate big monsters PNGs :relieved:

6 Likes

To tell the truth and without boasting, I know all the abilities of the monsters, it is vital for me to knowI have never lost a PVP battle because I didn’t know any skills.

Not that it really matters anymore, but what does the purple C.W. do?
See…now you have some monster you don’t know a thing about

1 Like

You wanna know really evoke the unknown? Try to ask people what the Gummy Dragons do. Guaranteed nobody gives a crap

3 Likes

I know that all has a counterattack

Easy lol

I only know that they summon a bunch of ap and bother = kill them quickly if you don’t have how to face ap

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Neh. You play with them hahah

:sweat_smile: i have used Gd in pve so i at least know their movesets .

Gd along with pola in pve is so fun :sweat_smile: free ap
With shield ally and heal all

1 Like

Lol

Gummy Dragons need a TU buff and rework for the moves that requires two vanilla dragon on field
It’s very hard to set up even in PvP without thlugs/stun