Advice on fusion

I’m currently farming more hatchlings. Should I fuse to get a second Omegawyrm, or should I keep the 2 fusions that make Omegawyrm?

Thanks.

Certainly fuse to make Omegawyrm.

I was thinking of keeping them for PvP as the ones I have can’t be ranked up.

One omegawyrn is better than two of the others for PvP in my opinion. But it does depend on your strategy (you may want magmawyrm as a part of a fire team for example).

He already has an Omega.

Oh, well. That goes to show I didn’t read carefully :). Get the other two, then.

Too used to people asking this without having an omega.

Thanks for the advice. I’ll won’t fuse for an Omega. Got a C grade Leafy up to now.

I would only fuse him if you have a strong Ark on your bench that you want to use. So fusing will free up some space. If not, then yes keep the two dragons.

A second Omega is always good:D

for pve, a second omega is better

for pvp however, having 1 omega, 1 typhon & 1 magma is much better, their vengeances are deadly. Make sure you put them at the back of your lineup.

Note for you: even if you fuse the typhon & magma again, for pvp, you will still have access to E Typhon & E Magma. All already fused arks are accessible for pvp & will be E grade, unless you still have higher grades of them not fused.

Yeah in pvp it doesn’t makes any diff because u can use ur fused material ! A handy thing !

Higher grades are always welcome in PvP. Haha!

Ofcourse haha more chance at bonus actions and it makes ur team looking cooler 

Ok I have got them both ranked up to level 99. I’m gonna keep them and upgrade them to an S grade eventually. At the moment Magmawyrm is grade C and Typhonwyrm is grade B.