account rank/lvl and tickets limit???

Hello guys, I was wondering if someone can tell me at which rank/lvl do I hit 30 tickets limit. What I have seen is that rank do boost the tickets limit and I wish to know the rank/lvl that would boost my account tickets limit to 30. Thx in advance!!!

Um, can you stick with the regular font, if that’s okay?
I know that it will be at 40 once you hit level 35, so 25-30 would be a safe bet.
Oh yeah, once you can do the harp mission, play it over and over and you should rank up and continuously get your tickets refilled. That’ll propel you along.

If you have lastbite rush to chapter 4 shadow dungeon,
Then rank up to high lvl.
I dont remember the omegamid minimum lvl event

Thx for ur time. This was helpful ^^. really appreciate it. I’m new to the game and still trying to figure out somethings. i already did the harp dungeon. i’ll sure try and do it again. Quite the xp there. regarding chapter 4. Am still at chapter 3 and things are really getting hard for me there lol. I’ll make sure I get there fast to chapter 4. I wanna rank very high cause that will make it easier for me to do things. Thx again and good night.

Owh…help my eyes lol

Omegamid event need rank 40,
Just enter ingredient gold/crystalmouth 3000-3500 XP/25 tickets to boost your rank else superbattle challanges/no need tickets and give you 39000 XP First stage 1500,Second stage 7500,
Third stage 30000.

Hope you get there soon

Well, I did the ingredient event for harps and got me to rank 25. I got 32 tickets as max now. I only spent 3 gems for refill. However, I highly doubt that I can do super challenge. if I remember right, I did it the other day and damn, it was so hard to even do a single dmg. I really wonder how am gonna keep playing with this increased difficulty when am playing as a free player. God help us all free player LOOOOL

The extreme super challenge battle isn’t there for new players but challenges players who’re in need of this challenge and test their maxed out teams (my interpretation of it).

I’m a free player and I’ve been able to beat every challenge after a couple of months of playing i think. Took a while to get some legendaries but it’s possible. Also top 50 in pvp and top 100 in most events. You’ll get there eventually!

TL DR: be patient!