A simple team for om

If this isn’t a good place to post this then I’m sorry, but on that topic, is there is there a thread like a general question thread where I can ask single questions?

But my actual question is, can anyone suggest the simplest team that I could use to get through an om? Even better, a front 3 who could get thro it fairly easy? I don’t have many gold egg arks or any om arks, but I’m happy to farm anything and grind thro biteschools if it’s doable.

If anyone does decide to help then cheers, cos you’ll be helping more people complete the om which seems like shooting yourself in the foot lol

3 Frillzeons with a Fire Ocarina could be good.

Otherwise a bunch of Plasmorex and Luxknight with ths Shadow Ocarina should do the job

omega, angelon, arkwing

3-5 omegas plus some healers

Thats a lot of work man, better go with the shadow arks.

To farm all these dragons is gonna take the guy forever.

5 plasmorex and 3 shadowlances with the shadow ocarina is fine (take plasmo at the first step of orlen, high spawn rate, so it’s easy to get a s type 100% catchable with silver). And some healers :wink:

It’s how I got all my first OM arks

Agreed, and the plasmorex’s will be stronger anyway. The only thing that would hamper you would be an all holy OM, and we haven’t seen one of those.

Totally agree.

What is life if it’s not a challenge?  In my defense, he said he’d be “happy to farm anything” and so was curious to see if he’d rise to the challenge.

look who shows us his true face, SATAN !

This guy is obviously joking around :smiley:

I could easily get all hatchlings for Omegawyrm in a day if I wanted more. I have 2 already, an S grade and a B grade.

Longest I’ve farmed for a hatchling is 2 hours. And if you get low grade ones, then it doesn’t matter, there will probably be plenty of grade boosters you can use in the future OMs.

You are lucky!!!
I farmed my first omegawyrm in a week! And it’s just a D rank :frowning:

^i got mine in about a day A ranked, but I boosted it to S

My first one was a D rank. Then I used grade boosters to boost it to S rank. My second one was a B rank and I haven’t used any boosters on it yet.

Thanks for the feedback guys :smiley:

Still unsure on what I’m gonna do, but it’s good to have some ideas from you lot