A New Story Unfolds!

Stay Tuned for an Exciting Journey into the Unexplored Corners of this Universe and Beyond !
Meet New Powerful and Influential Iconic Leaders of the After-Lives !
Brought to you by @DMGInterference and myself !

14 Likes

Where’s the sponsor button?

1 Like

That dark edgy shadow guy is â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  awsome and I want him in the game. Please give it poison, bye.

4 Likes

Shiny Suikenshi?

1 Like

kyaa sanctistag :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The fact one looks like stag makes me nervous…

2 Likes

And it has a creep smug

1 Like

What is this?

1 Like

Looks like stag and sui got isekaied

3 Likes

It’s kinda sad we’ve gotten to a point where the community has to come up with stories since no story content gets released anymore…

6 Likes

I kinda want to start a role play but the community doesn’t seem up for it.Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 2.06.03 PM

well we could still do it tho

I may. Making a topic that KD specifically voted against making seems a bit risky, but who knows?

well you could ask a mod for premission but that’s up to you

We shall see

Been months since I stepped foot in this forum. I might look forward to this.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the forum :smiley:

Your TPBM thread has been a roaring success. I’m a downer about some of this stuff, don’t mind me.

I can’t remember your exact vision/plan and what it was specifically that I was against. I think, in general, even in the “off-topic” section of the forum the threads should be related to the game. While technically we could have a thread about, say, cooking with tips and recipes I don’t think that’s what we should do. However, I appreciate that some game-like threads can be a lot of fun for people as a side thing to do here. Those are things I’m a downer about but I promise I won’t stand in the way of them unless they’re being overdone or spammed.

:blush:

Sounds good!

1 Like