A lot of bugs this week

In Survival of the fittest 2.0:

I jump from victory 34 to 41 and I lost the SE monster reward. How is that possible?

So devs, what about my searguard? I lost him beacuse of your bug?

Email them.

email?

Mine also jumped fights. .from 12 to 29

For the 1st time one AI monster skipped is turn cus all of their mates was sleeping also my guys…he skipped all turns till theyr guys wake up is that a bug or new AI improvement?

What monster was it?

Ai used sleep bomb with epic auto protector into the arbor guy with stunning entrace idk the name

I’ve got a bittersweet moment as well where I skipped from about 42-60 in one fight and missed a rare gem.

Nice I didn’t have to waste all the time getting to 60 but I’d rather do it myself than not get rewards. Plus I have no idea why this happened and why it hasn’t been looked into yet since the first report was 26 hours ago

Exactly, I would rather do it to and get my rewards.

If i were you i would rather correct your nick…

Love it. My first daughter will be Daenerys

Aww someone is salty. That’s cute

Me I was facing the same team 6 times

In Survival of the fittest 2.0:

I jump from victory 34 to 41 and I lost the SE monster reward. How is that possible?

So devs, what about my searguard? I lost him beacuse of your bug?

We are sorry for what happened to you. Please contact our support team, they will make sure give the rewards to you.

This bug is weird. So you meant when you complete 34 wins, it jumps to 41? Do you happen to remember the team or lineup you faced?

Thanks

I am sorry about this. Please contact our support team.

And if you remember any details about this bug, such like enemy name, lineups, etc. please let us know. It will be very helpful.

Thank you very much.

it also happened to a lot of other guys

I did send an email when it happened.

Already contact the support team, waiting for answers.

So you meant when you complete 34 wins, it jumps to 41?

Exactly.

Do you happen to remember the team or lineup you faced?

I’m sorry, I don’t remember.

Same I jumped from like 37 to 42. I sent in the support ticket under bugs. I hope I get emberhoof eventually.

Has anyone heard back?

Nah they didn’t even reply on Facebook yet