A few unwritten (now written) rules of Neo

because clan is boring in this game? isn’t it?

Depends which one you’re in :wink:

1 Like

lol ok

Fixed it per your complaint!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks!

You’re welcome!

:sunglasses::joy:

It was totally unfair for me to group you into that, I apologize :joy::joy:

It’s funny how you can tell who takes stuff too personal by the responses

3 Likes

Idk man, I got suspended by you for liking a post in an argument or ‘attack’ against you topic

1 Like

I posted nothing about you or G lmao I’m not the one that’s trying to twist it :joy:

1 Like

I’m merely pointing it out to say that it’s not as black and white as you make it out to be. I don’t particularly like you for a host of other reasons I won’t bring up and I won’t pretend it’s not the case.

Tbh it’s not against any forum rules to criticize the mods and while I know I have been excluded in the edited version, I didn’t even have a problem with the first version.

Personally I am convinced that it must be allowed to publicly voice your discomfort with how the moderators are handling things. I might agree (while not having a problem with it) that it probably shouldn’t be phrased in the way the first version was worded (although Exu delivered a good rebuttal) but to completely delete it seems a bit much. And I really don’t care about my name. Edit it out again and I‘m fine with it but if @GMagic feels in the way as he pointed it out, there should be a way to bring it up.

4 Likes

Meant to be fun!

My point about some mods is accurate, proved by you removing it (which is actually pretty funny, so thanks for doing that :joy:) and I’ve seen it happen to enough people to warrant including it! It’s a helpful tip.

Plus, it will help newcomers to not get on mods’ bad sides! They’ll have a more pleasant experience here, because often the punishments don’t match the crimes.

Also, for what it’s worth, Exu has been worse than you lately, just from an outsider’s perspective to all the recent discussions!

I named no one in the post, which I think goes to @Aeronomatron’s point that it’s interesting to see who took things personally :joy:

I don’t hold a grudge against anybody Chris, it’s more warning people of the pattern of how some of the moderators have done their thing over the last five years.

The more you drag it on, the more you’re proving my point lol. There’s literally nowhere else to voice this. If I could post it elsewhere without you seeing it, I would.

1 Like

@GMagic for Mod to fix the corruption.

I would be a very hands off mod, but that may be a good thing. I’d be willing to give it a shot if they gave me an opportunity!

Every other main clan has someone in there besides DLGZ

I thought Barty was Rise and Mod? Or is he no longer around

Not really around much anymore unfortunately :confused: