7 Star Tickets

LoL. You remember

Of course hahaah crazy to see you still here

Nothing?

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

We’ve been asking for explanation since mythics were introduced, so if they are not responding then I think they don’t have. Made any solution in any regard , waiting is the only thing we can do

Nah there’s a solution. Have really great luck and spend $5,000 ! :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::rofl:

Make 7 star tickets a currency to buy crowns. That seems most plausible thing to do

Devs still working on it.

If they haven’t said anything, then it means they haven’t finished working on it.

Patience guys.

I reckon Zardecil is right. They probably have plans and are working on it but some exact details haven’t been finalised so they’re not talking about it yet.

I hope theyre a monthly login bonus :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Would love to know what their at least thinking. I have a lot waiting to be used.

I wanna max out a Limited Monster

I can confirm for certain that they will replace a mythic duplicate

Please give me 7 star tickit 30 tickits

1 Like

that’s no fair I want 7 star tickit 30 tickits too

Then I want 7 star tickit 30 tickits too

I want them too

No u have enough

7 Stars? Nope just 1

But your awaken mythic count?

Give me 3 7 stars tickets as well

On a more serious note, the devs should give everything three 7* tickets on the sixth anniversary.

1 Like