40 - The Terrible Titan

meh…

Do you ever fill these out or are you just showcasing names?

I have to agree with Ash

I know you’re a busy guy, Tib (as we all are), but if you’re going to make the thread, have something more than placeholders, por favor

lol…maybe tib is taunting us to fill the lineup for him

He’s busted his butt :stuck_out_tongue:

If someone else wants to make the lists and add them, I’ll add the list to the OPs

How in the workd can u already have a strategy for titanwrym when he hasnt even came out yet?? R u superman??

No he’s…TIBERIUS THE DRAGON LEGEND

Yeah it’s starting to get a bit much with all the empty pvp strat threads

I believe I posted this before…quite a few times…I post them so I don’t forget the name. It takes a good several minutes to come up with these… it’s easier to just post em and then edit the threads. 

I don’t get much more than a few minutes on here each week. I come on primarily to answer questions asked through PMs. That’s pretty much it, as it’s what I have time for. Every team is like…an hour-long production. I don’t have that time anymore. Not only is this more convenient for me, but it also lets people know that I’m not just abandoning em…in my opinion, it’s better than disappearing and then flooding the place with 25 threads at once. Hmm?

by the way, this was never meant to be the big spotlight-production. This was supposed to be a supplement to the “having trouble with PvP” thread, where SEVERAL experienced players would offer insight to people as they asked for it. It works much better than me posting teams for people to copy…oh, and that thread wouldn’t die, as there would always be at least one person there…however, someone chose to unpin that one, so i guess this is treated as a higher priority.

Regardless, I don’t think that it was explicitly stated in the rules that I can’t do this. And I stand by my second horribly-written paragraph. It makes more sense than flooding the place when I get back. Gradually editing them is quieter, and therefore attracts less unwanted attention. 

Yeah, if you can’t tell, I’m slightly peeved. If this really mattered to you guys, shouldn’t you have PMed me privately with some concerns instead? Rather than making your own posts…because if you’re questioning the validity and usefulness of my “placeholders,” well… you aren’t helping by bumping them up and adding your own posts.

I still love you guys, but I respectfully ask you guys to refrain from worrying about such a silly topic. Although my weariness is growing constantly…

Whatever, I’m off to bed. It’s midnight, and I still have a lot of junk to deal with.  Have to wake up in four hours, and I had to waste a few extra minutes on this post. Bah. I’ll just leave ya be with one last line…

If you don’t like these threads, don’t bump em. Good night.