2nd anniversary monster thoughts

The 2nd anniversary coming up later this month and I’ve been thinking (never a good thing) about the anniversary monster that will most likely be offered. I have a bad feeling about it, don’t know why, but everyone on here keeps stating save your gems for the anniversary mon. Everyone is doing that, or at least a large portion are and the devs know that. I have two thoughts because of my “bad feeling”

1. The devs might not offer a guaranteed legendary, thus keeping supply low to get people to buy more eggs
  2. They might have a guaranteed legendary, but there might be two or three other legends in the guaranteed pool along with the anniversary mon, but having the ann. mon at a lower chance to keep supply low. They don’t even need to do that, even with three other legends that’s only a 25% chance of getting the ann. Mon.

Basic economics, low supply equals high demand. High demand will increase price, or in this case keep price the same, but people would buy more gems for a chance at the ann mon. I might be wrong, hope I am, but this would be a pretty crappy thing to do to us players and I’d probably hang up my spurs if they did. I have literally been playing this game since day one, but I think that would be my last straw.

I know exactly the monster(s) and it’s(their) moveset.

I believe it will be 2 limiteds. One of them being the black beast.

Can’t wait to see the monsters

300 gems better give me something good

You won’t be disappointed.

In any case, some unlucky people will get almost nothing after saving up for many months. These people will most likely quit the game, but that is how it is.

People that have been saving gems for months to get to 300 will get almost nothing?! Is that what you are stating z19? I read some people started saving 5-6 months ago. I haven’t been saving that long but I’ll be at 300 by the anniversary.

My next thought is that all the people that have 300 have a shot at the limited monsters (assuming they get one, will be patiently waiting on z19’s response), and if I’m correct there are a ton that have saved 300, won’t that water down these limited mons? I mean if basically everyone has one, they are no longer limited, they are run of the mill mons now? I’d bet top dollar that the continual top players in the game will all have 300, minus some of the F2P that didn’t plan appropriately, and if most/all have it, it isn’t limited anymore. For the love of God and all things holy, please don’t tell me that I have wasted time saving gems for the anniversary, when I could have went after a different limited egg. Well, tell me if that’s the case, I’d just rather it not be the case. If so, I’ll hang around and try for it with my 300, and if I don’t get a limited, I’ll Elvis my phone and be done with the game. That would be a major slap in the face from the devs. I’d bet the amount of players would drop SIGNIFICANTLY!

You’ve got a tip on a horse do you zard? I am assuming it’s due to you being a moderator for this board, and an ambassador for the game. I’m not going to ask you to release said info, as I’m sure you’ve told the devs you won’t and I’d like to be surprised. Been working on my patience lately, and as of this moment I’m doing good with it. I might come kicking down your proverbial door through message begging for the move set in 2 hours, but for now I’m good.

What I mean is, of course a limited legend is guaranteed in 6th pack. But imagine saving up for a while and only have a handful of legends. Then you finally roll 6 packs and, besides the guaranteed legend, you get nothing new. Either no legends or dupes of the ones you have. That will probably make some people quit, which is unfortunate. It’s rarely an even distribution of luck, some hit the jackpot and some only get the guaranteed.

Well, not everyone is necessarily saving 300 for this festival, some probably don’t have enough left atm. Also, if there’s 2 monsters featured side by side(bb and moji most likely), then some will get bb and some will get moji, neither of the monsters will be owned by such a substantially large amount of people. As for the moveset leak, that’s been circulating on the line chat for months now. Everyone over there knows bb and moji’s movesets now.

Well crap. I don’t have the line app, so I guess I’ll wait.

Cant wait for my “free” limited anniversary legend.

Won’t spend my 300 on anniversary, gonna go for something better. :smiling_imp: