135 rare gems nd 100 Gems Hatched

1. What would the limited legendary be in this case?
  2. Chance of limited or mythic in 60 eggs is 94%, pretty close to guaranteed.

All your math aside but the thing is i canā€™t even hit 6.1% chance of legendary unless its guaranteed. :roll_eyes:

Youā€™re already OP :innocent:

Thanks @Zardecil for reiterating what I said a little over a week ago. These egg changes are brilliant for the community. The ONLY issue is that there are no things guaranteed. This is a problem for anyone spending who gets unlucky and a big deterrent to buying gems in the first place.

I believe they should either add something like a 6th pack guaranteed one of the featured legendaries OR introduce a pity timer that is something like every 5 packs if you havenā€™t got a legendary/mythic in the previous 4 packs then you get one guaranteed legendary in the 5th pack and it will be one of the featured.

I think that with a pity timer this new egg system would be perfect.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s very bad luck. I didnā€™t fall for this crappy festival and decided to save my gems. The 6th should be a guaranteed High Tier Legend.

I understand they arenā€™t gonna make Mythics guaranteed on the 6th pack. That makes me wonder if the release of mythics is part of the reason they made this change. Historicaly we would get legends as guaranteed. Mythics are to valuable for that. So get rid of the whole guaranteed thing reduce the cost of gems and hopefully we will be happy. Not me. I donā€™t want a mythic guaranteed, just a good old legendary.

I donā€™t care about the maths because Iā€™m not the luckiest person and itā€™s to scary to roll. I hope they can make a High Tier Legend guaranteed again.

1 Like

I rolled one more pack and got celestrion :tired_face::tired_face:

Another 10 pack? Celestrion is good. Shockers are Staples in a lot of PvP teams and PvE as well.

1 Like

Iā€™d much rather have no 6th pack and have a reasonable chance to get legendary in each pack.

I donā€™t feel as if the game should be tailored to those with only bad luck. Most we need to go with it is pity timer, thatā€™s it.

1 Like

Thing is most of the people with bad luck are this games biggest spenders. Company forgets to tailor for them and they lose a good portion of their income. F2p/lucky players dont keep this game running. If they did in fact get rid of 6th gauranteed pack, i can assure you they will notice a change in future sales. Ive already seen a few major spenders call it quits and im sure more will follow. I personally think their testing the water with this change, so i dont expect it to continue this way. Im riding out the christmas/new year storm and waiting to see what the next featured egg will be like, that will be what determines wether i continue to spend or not and im sure many others are thinking the same thing.

3 Likes

Itā€™s technically illegal to tailor RNG in gatcha games. Several companies have been sued for it as well.

Iā€™ll point out that for every bad luck spender there is another good luck spender. If devs only go off of people complaining about bad luck/people quitting, then we would have guaranteed limiteds first pack.

I want them to keep this change. Knowing the chances I may go spend as I know that my money is actually worth something now in terms of the average yield of a pack.

Average yield of 6 packs is 2.28 desireables. This is more than the amount we had in the other eggs with the guarantees, where it was closer to 1. Youā€™re also saving 60 gems on it, so old 6 packs is now 7.5, with average yield of 2.85 desireables for the exact same amount of money you were spending before.

3 featured in 6 packs is better than 1 in 6 packā€¦I roll at least 1 legendary in 2-3 packs and that being a 10x boosted featured is much better !!

Itā€™s only better if you actually roll legendaries.

2 Likes

ā€œFor every bad luck spender there is a good luck spenderā€ that doesnt make sense in the context of this game. Why would someone spend more after getting lucky they wouldnt, people with bad luck spend considerably more because they dont get the legends they want in the same amount of packs as someone who is lucky would. Its a completely different scale of spending. Also i dont see where gauranteeing a 6th pack featured legend is tailoring rng. I dont disagree with the current chances atleast when it comes to getting limited from youre legend eggs and from my experience it is generally 2 legend eggs per 6 packs. Youre relying however entirely on rng to get the legend you want instead of it being gauranteed in the 6th pack. I dont know how much youre willing to spend on the chance of maybe getting exactly what you want but id rather spend on a gauranteed featured legend. I would be happy if they keep this system aswell as gauranteed feature legends in 6th or 9th pack to compensate for the lower pack cost and higher featured chances. The legend drop rate is exactly the same as it was with the gauranteed so this doesnt change anything for players with bad luck.

1 Like

Put your maths aside and think about the sample space. You could play this game for years and never hatch a single legendary. It is unlikely to happen but itā€™s still possible

thatā€™s why we want the guaranteed legendary back. So that at least we know we arenā€™t throwing our money out the window

1 Like

3 Likes

Bro you can spend we are F2p we donā€™t spend we just wanted atleast one limited leg fron 300 gems now its not possible to get one. Thereā€™s a chance lol ā€˜ā€™ā€™ā€™ā€˜chance""ā€™ā€™

Keep the changes but keep 6th pack guaranteed just donā€™t keep mythic guranteed itā€™s simple @Zardecil lot of people is disappointed just think about others too not only about yourself.

1 Like

Zardā€™s F2p; I think he only spent 5 or so bucks during the debut of Ankou/Malwing. That aside, his posts raise a fair point.

If you spend any money on eggs you considered it P2p except purchase of game

R u happy with new egg system with no guaranteed on 6th pack