Your views about this new nest egg hatching system.

Rolled on this nest system and got stagjaw or beetler always, I feel like this is not fare system at least in wheel we get that excitement on landing our desired monster, in this nest system it feels devs r pushing their chosen monster. What r your opinion guys share your experience…

First time I rolled this new egg system. I got Aegisdragon dup :frowning:

I wish I had your luck I get nebil dupes :joy:

Again epic autoprotect fish duplicate, wtf I hate this nest, probably I’m losing interest and I will remove this game forever, now it’s time for new graphic card and jumping to pc games. Dishonored 2 yeah or else
Dev bring those spinweel back

The wheel and nest have no difference in them apart from visual
when you pressed stop on the wheel it gave you random monster The whole wheel was only visual wen the game was first released it could be timed to a small degree but that was fixed very fast and even back then it was damn hard
Te wheel was removed so people did not get the wrong idea or thought there bad luck was pressing at the wrong time

But still the wheel thing was at least transparency about what is going on, I’m not satisfied with this new system, also you can see that there many others who are not liking this system

I got loch with the nest system! im pretty happy with it.:sweat_smile:

And I finally got my first desperate doubler.

It’s just a matter of chance… I’ve got way more legendaries with this new egg, it’s just luck… Nothing has changed, just a visual update

Great seems I’m not Lucky enough lolz I have only 1 legend ziberius, must have spinned like 150 times

How do people not understand this?

The wheel gave you the impression you had some control. You didn’t.

Exactly I agree Ancrath

Exactly… This way is less frustrating imho

Transparent about what? Making you think you had some control on what was happening?

I’m fairly positive I landed on an epic and got a different epic to the one in the picture before. It was just luck.

Anyways Pokémon go seems more appealing right now, will collect gems and wait for festivals

Unfortunately, there are a number of guys figuring out how to time the wheel I am sure and keeping as secrets. Now we can say it is mostly based on luck.

Well I could actually time the regular egg wheel so that I could land on legendary and got 4 legends on regular egg maybe out of 10 spins out of which 2-3 spin was either above or below legendary, that’s why I wasn’t happy with the nest egg, those tactics didn’t work on special egg as no of monsters were altered, however people may say it was luck well God knows…

Yeah cause u don’t rage that it was 1 of and you got an epic instead

:joy::joy: exactly what I was thinking of

I was the guy that figured it out lol so I know it changed