Who to Ultra Evolve? Multiple Choice

I am having a tough time figuring out who I want to Ultra Evolve. I know I can farm the ingredients again, but I will have to wait till I can. The Monsters I’m having trouble choosing who to evolve are :

A. Polobrute to PolaBoss
B. Drakeulus to Shivadragon
C. Drax to Dragulus
D. Frostwings to Flakedrake
E. None they’re all terrible

I cannot evolve all of them due to the overlapping ingredients. Just wanted to know which ones would be a good choice.

Thanks.

They’re all awesome monsters, Shiva and pola got buffed recently cause of the crescendo damage they’re both good for pve and pvp and dragulus imo is a pvp monster, flake is probably better for pve if you pair it with an aurodragon. Are you willing to play more pvp or pve?

1 Like

I’ve currently only been doing PvE, since I don’t know how well my team fairs in PvP

Then go for either Pola or Shiva if you manage to stun lock the enemies monster for a good amount of time you can easily charge the crescendo move and you reach a certain point where with a crescendo hit you one shot a monster. Just build your team around them in order to support as good as you can ^^

1 Like

I was along the same lines but needed assurance. Going to go with Polaboss for now. Thank you!

Don’t be afraid to do pvp even if your team is bad you can get rewards and you gain experience from knowing what works and what doesn’t.I’d recommend polaboss first but all your monsters are good to ultra evolve. he can hit really fast and do bigger and bigger dmg each time + he heals himself very fast which makes him though to kill.

1 Like

If you have hold ground monsters you can abuse Shiva, otherwise Polarboss. They also work well together.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll check it out. I haven’t been paying attention to pvp because I’ve been working on putting a good team together and for some reason just can’t get it right.

I have plenty of those l, I’ll see if I can make that sort of team comp work. Thank you!

Frosted Flakedrake

Theyyyyyyyyrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee greeeeeeeaaaaaaaattttttt!

1 Like

I would go for shiva and pola.
Go for shiva first
Dragulus is great with death revenge.
Flakedrake isnt that dragon with snow summon ?

1 Like

Yeah he’s with snow summon so for he’s been doing a good job but something feels lacking with his first form