Who is your favourite monster and why?

Omg that was my first monster i ever rolls too

1 Like

Mecharex should have Poison Immune @Killerdog

Moltenpede. So useful and sets up so much, plus the flailing legs kinda cracks me up

1 Like

Excellent first post @Aeronomatron :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@NMEGaryOak many thanks but not my first post :wink:

3 Likes

Oak.
Coz I saw the potential which very few did

3 Likes

My bad, excellent 18th post @Aeronomatron :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Albakhan was my first bloodfury monster, I rolled him from a single and his design is also sick. Unforgettable.

Valzareign for his pvp utility. Have him on two accounts and he can be best described with one word: solid. Looks menacing as well.

Omegasdragon for his looks. Over the top anime dragon :heart_eyes:

Torrentide is my favourite SE by far. Looks great, good moveset, more PvE oriented like my playstyle.

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Assuming you mean Thulu and not Gary

3 Likes

Yea :joy: oakthulu

2 Likes

I’m just gonna go classic girly girl and say that Dusicyon is such a pretty & hard to kill little fox with a versatile moveset.

Honorable mentions go to Heavenswyrm (can you tell I like shields?) and Spectrefox, who is surprisingly useful & I love the design :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Favourite se will forever be blightwyrm, my first monster ever and oh he looks amazing.
For legends it’s probably raizen. Dude looks like he’d beat you in a fight no matter what and is just awesome

1 Like

I suppose it should be obvious I love oakthulu too given he was my first good legend and he carried me so far (as far as blightwyrm, and his bff pyrokaizer) into the late game. He’s also an absolute wall at times and I actually used him in uc for a while as a distraction which was cool. I didn’t mention him there though as he doesn’t suit my style any more. Other honourable mention is infernocorn but i just haven’t had him as long as raizen so I gotta let my boy take the win

Se is Blightwyrm coz its my first monster from egg and legendary will always be Jingledragon, the effort I have in getting him is just so…

1 Like

Nightlord the design is so damn great love him…PS: I still don’t have him :cry:

1 Like

Probably stag, awesome design and colour scheme, fun to use, doesn’t need stun protection and it’s sleep all is nasty.

2 Likes

Was this the prebuff oak with single survivor and ■■■■ siphon?

Jag.

1 Like

@ItsSherlock aka Itachi loves Dolphoenix for whatever reason. Even Black Sun said it was a dumb character design.

1 Like