Which Mythic made the biggest impact on your teams?

Hi all!

After a recent burst of luck, I am in the very fortunate position of having access to 3 mythic tickets! After I awakened Novemdomina, I don’t have any other mythics at +6, so I have the rather difficult task of deciding which Mythic to target next.

So I am asking fellow awakened Mythic owners/users, which Mythic do you think has made the biggest impact on your team? I am looking for something that’s useful in PvE and usable in PvP. Currently I’m thinking Y Ddraig, Sakuralisk, Mechangelion, Excaliburdragon or Atlanachia. Kinda interested in Kanna and Kirina as well but I dislike their visual design.

I already have awakened Voidress, Mistletorment and Novemdomina.

Any input is appreciated!

2 Likes

just wait untill you are at +6 on another mythic

2 Likes

There are only 2 choices imo.

Sakura. Stun protection that actually fulfils its purpose. It’s tanky enough to stick around.

Y Ddraig Goch. Slap it on the end of any team and you will punish 80% of the community who just default to poison endgames. It’s a weapon. It’s Welsh.

I’d lean towards Sakura though because the stun protection is just so good.

3 Likes

100% carmilla for both PvP and PvE application.
she is key to most if my teams atm.
i think Harleking and Scyberithe are a couple more to consider (i have neither but enjoy using them when i get the chance)

2 Likes

A mythic that I never ever take of my teams is Suikenshi, is fun to play, very useful and has big impact of the team.

So I’d vote for Sui.

Alternatively, I can suggest you: Aethereon, Sakuralisk and Christine.

3 Likes

actually I’m going to give a small shout out to Rhinedragon. been using his second form a lot recently and he is better than he is given credit for.

1 Like

I’d say either Exocross or Momo. Both are very powerful and momo has the added bonus of not being one shot by a sear, which can happen to Sakura.

3 Likes

For me, novemdomina made the biggest difference for my teams because I have all the good fire legendaries. Sakuralisk is probably the best for pvp. That stupid sleep passive can close out games right at the start

3 Likes

Kanna hands down

3 Likes

Kanna
Sui
Nightengale
Ophi

In that order

I have a free Ankara too which has since been replaced in my PvP team, and Void who I never use

So 6 total, just save your gems for the ones you want

2 Likes

I wil go for suikenshi for sure my best mythic
Voidress is meh and kuraokami is just bad :unamused:

2 Likes

Now I don’t like u

Replying the main thread I have the same troughs has @LemonSqueezy
Sakura and Y Ddraig Goch are the most powerful myth for me,after the goddess Bastia of course
Lemon is strong too even without a specific setup

I hate u too

1 Like

As I expected Y Ddraig and Sakura are up there. Suikenshi and Kanna are also very appealing and I do love Rhinedragon’s design.

Really difficult to decide but I am leaning towards Y Ddraig because he goes well in any team and I’ve also got a lot of great fire legendaries…

Thanks to everyone that replied so far! Keep em coming :wink:

1 Like

For me it is Nikki , can be used anywhere in the team .
Too many fl options , midgame can be with dusi+ has sleep immune and in eg poison immunity with stealth steal is poggers.
Oh about suggestions i like the mythic with scape goat .

2 Likes

Cynthia
Lemon
Leira (only for mermaid hex :joy:)
Carmilla (very hard to kill with one shot)
I don’t know why no one have mentioned about Cynthia. She is one of the most powerful mythic that can kill many monsters with Quick draw that too with just 60 TU…

1 Like

You would be amazed at how uncreative half the community is. It’s a garanteed 2 kills and if you avoid a Tridakhan prob another 4. You often don’t have to use the SS (but keep it on).

Exocross - nothing can escape his mark piercing
Suik
sakura

I don’t have him so I can only judge using him as a friend monster, but I think Gorgodrake is kind of fast and powerful.

Sad nobody is mentioning Lime or Medbie :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s not true if u don’t meet poison

I really like her,but i can’t understand her moveset lol she need a buff for sure