What do we want to see in the next update REALISTICALLY (Suggestion Box)

So everyone: Realistically, what new features and buffs/nerfs do we want to see in a future update?

I think Death Revenge should be un-nerfed

1 Like

More monsters with payback killer released. Also, more ways to access legendary ticket without reducing the amount of gems and rare gems you get per event.

Oh and lastly, remove all the non-limited legendaries from the shop (also the SE) and add the some older limited monsters permenantly and have special offer limited monsters in the legendary shop like “pink shielded camouflage whale available for 2 days” and it can change every 2 days or maybe every 7 days but no more than that or else it will very painful to get the specific limited legendary you want.

Thank you for reading this. Devs, I hope you read it also.

I’ll second this— un-nerf death revenge.

The rise of shields and payback revenge already renders many a DR useless.

2 Likes

How do we go about un-nerfing dr?

Make it so that if you backstab or cannibalize your teammate, their (death) revenge passive triggers. For example, if you cannibalize Celestrion, the poison passive triggers. If you cannibalize Midas though, death revenge doesn’t trigger (since it was nerfed)

3 Likes

There needs to be ways to get 7 star ticket other than getting a dupe from the egg. They can be the adware for hell mode in game

3 Likes

My suggestion is to Nerf death revenge. It’s to powerful and it’s all over the place. Why should a monster have such a deadly move if we kill it. Should not have been created in the first place. I say remove it completely.

2 Likes

Personally, I think the solution is to have it triggerable by your own team (eg: cannabalize/backstab) a maximum of twice per game. Then, also increase the amount of payback killers there are.

We need 8 star monsters

8 Likes

But is that realistic?

Yeah. Definitely

6 Likes

I don’t want to see DR unnerfed. It just gives an easy option to destroy a frontline. Most high level FLs are carefully crafted where each monster has its place and role.

Un-nerfing DR kind of gives a “beats all” FL strategy in the FL, because taking out one monster instantly can disrupt everything and you haven’t fulfilled any requirements like charging a bloodmove, using sleep/ Chrono killer etc. .Also people will be complaining more about RNG even more.

DR is a strong passive already. The players who can make a full team with it do so very skilfully. Let’s just leave it at that

1 Like

Can we stop talking about death revenge? It got changed because it was ridiculous what you could do with it and it wasn’t working how the Devs wanted it to. It’s a powerful passive on quite a large number of monsters which has its place to shine in UC and it’s nicely balanced elsewhere.

A monster I’d like to see changed is Bundam. Either make the form moves possible to “undo” by using the same form again (resets back to neutral) or make the form moves only work for the next attack you do / hit you take (terminator / guardian).

The second suggestion is my favourite. It would slow down the attack speed of the monster but would mean it can be offensive early on without compromising its defences very much. The TU of terminator form may need to be increased to 50. If you want to tank then basically you can spam guardian form over and over, or you can use it just quickly before taking a hit then go offensive again. Guardian form could be slightly redesigned in this instance with the TU increased to 70 and a small heal is done each time you use it, but there is the healing from double drain survivor already so maybe not.

4 Likes

Buff valentines bear. I barely see it anywhere in pve or pvp. I think one of the most useless new legendaries ever compared to dolphreeze and bloomeluga

1 Like

I agree completely. What annoys me is that the Valentines bear has only 1 passive when most recent newer legends have 2. I would suggest giving it another passive, I guess stun converter is out of the question but that could actually help it a lot. They buffed tardi (twice) so maybe there is hope.

1 Like

They buff it only if enough people complain. But comparing tardi and valentines bear, the bear is a joke compared to any newer legendaries :rofl::rofl:

I think not enough people even have the bear to complain. They also need to update the egg and rare egg pool again.

1 Like

Bear not bad. It one shot most monsters. Ppl don’t use it because nobody has it

I have it and I don’t use it.

1 Like