What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

yes. got two in one pack once. and another in off-banner

1 Like

Congratulations, I hope and it will be very helpful to you and even if it is not so good, use it to its maximum power. :smiley:

I got the only one I had from the whole banner :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I had the same recently. 5 legendaries with 4 standard pool and 1 the only featured I owned. Seems silly not to get one of the others from 5!

3 Likes

I got burning chicken and Fox girl in first ten draw On second day i play. I remember that i grind for about 3 hours straight because it Said “Guaranteed mythic after every 10th of 10 in 1 draw”. After doing some research. I realise i am lucky man

2 Likes

Yo you caught a moltres, nice job. How many ultra balls did it take you?

7 Likes

2 :smirk:

3 Likes

Kentucky Fried you mean…?

2 Likes

Finally I got the monster which will help me at every PVE battle but I not going to use him in PvP because thats not my style

17 Likes

Yesssssssss

6 Likes

2nd pack after 970 shrine

12 Likes

Is this new banner ???

6 Likes

Its the banner most of us roll on too :rofl::rofl:

su ss es lo unico que la permite jugar, sin ella no vale la pena, pondria cualquier legendario en su lugar

Forgot to post it the other day. Royal flush! Always epic when it happens (pun intended) :joy:

9 Likes

Omg happened to me yesterday as well :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Uploading: Screenshot_2022-03-09-11-04-57-81_1bf244a8f99430127e675c0d635b1865.jpg…
It’s embarrassing for me.

Got 4 legis in 20 eggs (new mon as well)

7 Likes
5 Likes

Well after a long time without hatching a single egg i hatch 3 packs and got this, didn’t got Malwing (the best) but i can complain

7 Likes