What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 2)

I have to disagree a bit even though I wish it was like that. Pure overwatch is great because it counters poison, but the real issue are the True Hit combos it enables. It’s also weak to chrono killer and protector killer. So overall I’d say it’s B tier.

1 Like

Yea but most of the chrono killer players like to use are storm monsters which don’t do that much damage

A shiny Chromera with a different element would be awesome.

3 Likes

Make shiny chromera earth.

A water chromera would also be quite nice. Hopefully it could be a decent counter to link fire setups which have been getting quite strong as of late

6 Likes

Absolutely. @Dev_VKC get some hydro cannons on chromera and job done!

1 Like

Should I get the Shiny Tridikhan or should I wait for the Shiny Galliodragon.It is because both my link fire team and link grass team, both are strong so I cannot decide.

I like shiny Kami more than both but if you have that, then shiny trid.

1 Like

I have shiny kami so guess I will get tridikhan.

1 Like

Finally, I got my little Angel!!! Yesssssss!!! It is my second Awakened monster :star_struck::heart_eyes: I am very happy now!!! :grin:

It was yesterday, on daily gold egg

14 Likes

What do you think about she look likes?

12 Likes

Great ,congrats :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Best waifu

1 Like

Bought him, now lets see what I can do with him.

4 Likes

Welp, I’ve rolled almost 40 packs just for satomi’s final shard with no success. I did however get three unfeatured mythics along the way :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

300+ gems😑

3 Likes

I just wanted the waifu

4 Likes

I got this from a rare egg. Now I just need one last shard for satomi, cypridus, auraleus, and voidress :duck:

6 Likes

Go Go Gooo

9 Likes

I wonder if anyone awakened it yet. I’m tryna be the first but I’m have no luck

1 Like