What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

True is terrible luck

For everyone else it is terrible luck he got all of them :joy:

1 Like

Used my fortune gems and got 3 copies for a +2. Decided to go all in and got nothing. I am back at 200 now, gotta get back to 500 again.

The sad part is I wasn’t even looking for her I just wanted more GFs and didn’t even get a single one :sob:

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

I opened for 540 gems and literally got everything except the only mon i wanted. I dont give a ■■■■ about those mythics. I just wanted tricranium…

4 Likes

3 10 in pack and 4 single
Got only epic and super epic :rofl:
Hail of neomonster

1 Like

I FINALLY HAVE ALL OF THEM

20 Likes

Cypridrus is next, to complete the Pantheon :ok_hand:

It’s sad when someone don’t know how to be grateful

9 Likes

What do u mean? I got 2 Mythics who are not usable (No, i dont play link Fire) and 1 who is bang average and i got Albakhan from rare gems so it basically has nothing to do with it bc i already had 5 rare gems.Then i got wraithghost who is good but i dont play with sleep mons and the last mon was the rockoid. He is also good but not worth those 540 gems. So tell me again that im ungrateful … bro u have 0 clue

For 500ish gems the odds of getting a specific featured legend are only a bit higher than a coin flip. So your result isnt that unlucky all things considered. That said it, weve all been there, it sucks to splugre gems and not get what you want.

Considering that i spend 780 gems on bloomeluga and i didnt get him either then its pretty unlucky…

I’ve spent 1600 during anniversary one year and not gotten two of the featured. It happens

Congrats! I’m still missing Emeraldont.

1 Like

@SyCon. I get your feelings completely! 90% of the time I don’t get what I want. But I just want to say that sometimes these “unwanted” new monsters are a blessing in disguise.

I got Mantiferno like this and now I love it because it’s got the best move in the game: Man-eater :wink:

Why are u so happy about them?

When you get the final copy of Brynhildr you will not regret your gems spent right now! :slight_smile:

They’re the four guardian beasts of Asian mythology! They’re:
Byakko/Baihu the White Tiger,
Suzaku/Zhuque the Crimson Bird,
Genbu/Xuanwu the Black Tortoise,
Seiryuu/Qinglong the Azure Dragon.

Source: played lots of Shin Megami Tensei + other Japanese media

4 Likes

lol. Digital Devil Saga, Lucifers Call and Persona all have thier variants on them in SMT universe.

Because I also get the icon which is very difficult to get