We need a parrot monster with maximum urgency

hi chat

Ok so this is a short essay on why we need a parrot-inspired monster in Neo Monsters:

• I love parrots
  • Parrots are birds and more bird types would be rather cool, I’d say
  • Parrots are, in pop culture, generally associated with pirates, I mean everybody knows Spongebob’s opening. A pirate monster may introduce a gameplay bond with Captain Canine and Captainwhiskers.
  • Parrots are known for a peculiar skill of theirs: imitating the sounds they hear. This may lend itself to a nice translation into a theoretical moveset: a monster that can repeat the last moves played perhaps?
  • Parrots are cool look at this dude!!!

Lastly, if this post gets 1 heart, the Devs will have to implement a parrot in-game and call it Marselo

34 Likes

Here is the heart for the post

4 Likes

:saluting_face:

1 Like

what about big floppa?

3 Likes

Big facts. Either him or Bingus have to be included. I’m also down for Jinx, my personal favourite Internet funny cat

2 Likes

Totoro is best name for him :parrot:

we also need pig/warthog and axolotl

2 Likes

I totally agree with all the animals mentioned here. I’m amazed we don’t have them already!

P.S. I’ve noticed an increase in the number of people asking for new birds in the game since Soral came out. Funny coincidence :wink:

3 Likes

I hereby demand a corgi be introduced. Skill “short legs” can infrequently dodge skills

2 Likes

I also think it’s funny because awhile back (a few years ago even) I remember people asking for LESS bird-style monsters. Funny how things come and go lol

While you’re at it give noxegg for revarchion stun immunity or stun converter, or hold ground.
:blush: :heart:

we also need cucumbers🥒, avocados🥑 and tomatoes🍅 as monsters, we already have a poisonous Watermelon and a Mushroom🍄

Watermelon?

yes please. too kind…:yum:

:watermelon:
Take it.

Back to the topic, parrots are great indeed! I’d love to get more birds, such as cassowaries:

Or a toucan! (I know we have a toucan monster, but it sucks)
A-Toucan

3 Likes

PARROT!!!

1 Like

how about secretary bird?

3 Likes

YES! @DMGInterference Do you remember this bird? I mentioned it on DMs some time ago.

2 Likes

Yes! The crusher bird of the mighty thighs :relieved:

3 Likes

I can see this one coming as a waifu design

1 Like