Want it anyone (spare)

Hey this is a spare acc with three legends i dont use anymore look in pictures for the legends.
Yes its only rank 29 with an UE legend but i assue you its not hacked. I got the vorabook and omegamid from achievements and the pyromid from an event…
NO IM NOT SELLING IT I FROWN ON PPL WHOM DO I JUST LIKE TO BE HELPFUL!
So im just giving it away an Yes ive put money into it but not worried about that.

MODERATORS AND DEVS
Please do not lock this thread until i have said its been given away i can truly say im not trading or selling just simply handing off to someone whom will use it better thanks

PM IF YOU WANT IT :slight_smile:
This is a spare acc so dont expect a great profile but its still worth playing on :slight_smile: just not great in PVP yet but i can get there with the right person behind the Phone/tablet

Im not giving it to the first person to PM me but whoever i feel like givin it to so dont be mad if i dont choose you

Hey bro I am new in here
Please give me because
I want a Last biter badly to play this game
With out this I am nothing in this game

I need it for my cousin, (other one not the one you call “Itachi”) She needs it badly since well she’s had horrible luck she kept rereolling and got cryo and beat champions, the thing is she kept rolling 10-in-1’s and would only get SE’s and Epics… She would be happy if she got the account and doesn’t know about the forum she would be happy if I got her this account.
I pm’e you sleep :wink:

Itachi’s sister?

Itashe?

That’s a strong account for only 3 legends. Tridrakhan is great for pvp. I sometimes use him in spot 5 and he’s very hard to counter

Im sorry to the rest of you who wanted the acc but ive decided who i am giving it to i wil pm the restore code to who got it i wont post his name on here because i dont want him to trolled because o it or something db like that so if you dont get the pm with the restore code i am sorry but i have other accs with one or two legends so maybe ill give those away i the future happy rolling everyone :slight_smile:
This tread can be locked now :slight_smile: