Valentine's Day Eggs

Finally some luck! :slight_smile:

3 packs and 4 rare eggs in a single account.Ā  A Firesquire and a Cyclozar dupe. Thatā€™s all.

All i wanted was a shocker and got only dupesā€¦im probably the only guy without a single shocker on top50-100pvp soooooo sad

I got the sweet feather in my first roll. Not super excited about it. There are far better sleep monstersā€¦ no legends in my second 10 packā€¦

Let me guessā€¦
Wraithost

Finally someone got it.

What is a shocker?

http://neomonsters.wikia.com/wiki/Celestrion

One of three monsters with this movest

Shocking entrance = shocker. NOT to be confused with stunning entrance.

Hatched 150 gems acquired since last festival. 3 legends and two of them dupes. Kami new legend. You canā€™t put in descriptions that a legend is garunteed when itā€™s not, mecha dupe was a potion. Had 4 mecha dupes now.

This was my off spin I guess, had some good ones had some bad ones. Time to save for next festival :+1:t2:

Iā€™m just going to say it, nobody likes sweetfeather

It is a guaranteed, however, the whether it is a dupe or not is not guaranteed.

Glad to hear youā€™ve got Wraithhost! Hopefully youā€™ll make me feel like Iā€™m not the only one who raves about it. Please give it a good try out. I canā€™t wait to get it myself!

Whatā€™s your legend pool look like? Just curious, been a while since Iā€™ve seen it.

Going to try it with regalion.

I got a friend into the game recently, one of my gaming buddies whoā€™s heard me raving about NM for the last year. He started a few weeks ago and has followed my advice to the letter. Hasnā€™t spent a single gem, saved them all for today.

So these are the first 50 gems he spent lol.

3 legendaries, two of which are limited and the third is a shocker. 5 super epics too including a DD (good for early-game PvE) and a TT. He canā€™t have asked for better!

Wow, great for him!

You should get him on the forum.

Bit jealous of that hellfox.

Iā€™ll PM you. With Regalion sounds like a good idea. Iā€™ve always liked the one-on-one FL and Wraithhost is one of the best for that. A normal novablast legendary doesnā€™t work because thereā€™s no HG or stun immunityā€¦ if you use double survivors then they kill some enemies and itā€™s bound to get stunned before it can use novablast. Wraithhost on the other hand is brutally strong if you can at least pass SOME time because his moves have low TU he can be a challenge to kill in a rush before he gets survivor or novablast.

P.S. I could get him on the forum except it feels a bit weirdā€¦ having the same people in two different game communities. Heā€™s still very new as well. He needs some time playing with (and against) legendaries before heā€™s got to grip with the combat in this game and how the events work.

Yeah, now that I have wraithhost there is no reason for me to use the other novablasters.

Heh, we like having new players around.

Heā€™s one of the few legendaries that you absolutely have to add the secret skill onto in my opinion. Well, not quite as much as Tenebris but you know what I meanā€¦ very solid novablast monster

EDIT: Private message is too awkward to share screenshots over so Iā€™ll just add them here.

Pretty much all the ones I like and use are +4 or +5. I try not to make any legend from the normal pool higher than +3 because Iā€™m bound to get it a couple more times. Limited legends Iā€™ll get to +4 and sometimes +5 when I have pots to spare. A few good legendaries are still +0 like Tenebris (obvious) and Lunartic because I use them for their passive bonus mostly. I regret Cyclo SS since that got nerfed and Chronozeros SS because itā€™s not like I thought. Chrome SS is one most get but I havenā€™t because I love him as a cheap but overpowered counter to lots of monsters in PvPā€¦ I donā€™t use him as a bloodthirster or to speed up a 4-monster team like Lochi and some others.

There are a couple there you will want to +9, like midas. He needs the speed to be relevant.