UPDATE IS OUT

I don’t know what is it but it has an incredible moveset

That must be the new Epic we got as a gift; looks like it combos well with shiny Seaviper.

1 Like

Cool stuff wid death intrance

The cute ali-(who am i kidding obv lolis)

Post a picture of what Death Entrance does

It kills a random mon when it enters( inc allies)

It’s every 10th pack so every 400 gems spent.

Ironic name by the way :grimacing:

However there is a one-time banner with a guaranteed mythic, but prepare for it to be a paid one.

3 Likes

Is it 1 Mythic guaranteed every 10 packs? If yes, that’s a big improvement!!!

1 Like

Yes it is, good for you :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very!

2 Likes

I saved like enough gems for 5 packs. Because my stupid ■■■ thought that it’s 5th anniversary so must be something special in 5th pack. We’l get 100 gems from login before offer expires. I don’t think theres any way I can collect 100+ gems in 15days. Or is there? Am strictly f2p

Can anybody give me a link to download the latest neomons apk? It wont let me update the old one from the play store ;( says its not available in my country… And vpn doesnt work…

I don’t think that’s very legal, unfortunately

1 Like

Couldnt buy it in the first place,it said it wasnt available in my country back then too,was forced to download apk…

1 Like

Well you can try monster hunter stories etc. But if you really are unable to resist charms of neomons. Then maybe try rexdl, mobilism.

One thing I would like to know is hatching a guaranteed mythic for every 10 10-in-1 packs. Would the 10 packs have to all be hatched at the same time or could we split them between festival egg 1 and 2?

1 Like

I’d assume it’s on the same egg. There will be a counter on each egg and when we hit 9 the next will come with a guaranteed mythic.

Thanks @killerdog.

@Dev_VKC
I’ve always loved how the two eggs at anniversary overlap so we get to pick how many we want to do in each while knowing what’s on offer. It’s a shame that isn’t possible this year. Also, the timing of the eggs looks like there will be a Halloween egg right after the second anniversary egg. If that’s true, it will catch a lot of people out and might irritate them if they’ve already bought/spent gems so much in the anniversary eggs just before.

It’s probably too late but I’d love if the eggs could overlap at least a little and if we could have information about whether a Halloween festival with new monsters is coming right after this anniversary.

Otherwise, incredibly generous and looks great as always!

15 Likes

Do haloween,special egg pack have increased chance of landing SE, lgendary etc. Like in new comer festivals?