Ultra evolved form worth it?

Yeah, I am really hoping for a warca buff too, as he is super fun to use but very useless right now.

I hope so…like you said he is super fun to use but he need something new i really hope he get stun imun or camouflage

Thankfully tyler has him so we can be resonably sure that he will get something.

he doesnt need a buff he is really good in ic just one on one and 400 novablast.if anyone met with team containg this monster and a thunder bomber in ic thats my team

All you guys are making great points

Jack

Keep in mind that megabombers are amazing in IC too but are garbage literally everywhere else. I have tried diredemon, one on one, protector, warca. And it doesn’t work anywhere else. Not even in SoTF.

I disagree with you buddy
I have warca +6 atm and i use it on FL with assisted moves its fun but need a lot of support to stay alive
He is only awesome before novablast cus of bloodthirst
He really need a passive… steath is too weack (too much poison tems) he is stunnable (can be take down in 150sec for galvbane etc)… i hope he get at least stun imunitty
Legend TT are way better and have stun imunitty so warca can have it too and is not op at all

atleast he is better than apollo and talo.zard when i talk about icefang in non ultra form you said he is strong  enough to get vorabook from sc well you are wrong and now when comes to your legends you are being so selfish 

I didn’t say anywhere that icefang was strong enough to get you vorabook. I just said that some legends are powerful enough to get you one. Like bane, revanarchion, emeraldeus, terragar. While others can’t, like icetiger, tridrakhan, terrordragon, dramega.

If anyone wants to dispute this I will get to and beat level 60 with just banedragon as my only legendary.

Vorabooks are that hard to get?

Yes…
So much effort in the showdown tower JUST FOR TRIDRAKHAN

I have 6 vorabooks or 7 and I dont have a monster that needs it yet (so unfair)

I have 5 and no monster to use them with wanna trade?