Ultra Evolution: Recommended Level, Tickets, Monsters, ect.

I thought ultra evolving at least a few select Legendaries was not going to be too difficult. Now I find out that most or all legendaries require an Omegamid pyramid to ultra evolve, which is only on live events.

My questions are:

1. How difficult are omegamid events? What’s the recommended rank/level?

2. How many tickets does an omegamid event require?

3. Does the omegamid event have any prerequisites? If so, what are they?

4. How long does it take Hero Rank 26 to level up to the recommended rank/level?

5. Do omegamid events have a boss monster at the end? If so, are they different each time?

6. How many people have conquered the omegamid event? How many times?

I thought ultra evolving at least a few select Legendaries was not going to be too difficult. Now I find out that most or all legendaries require an Omegamid pyramid to ultra evolve, which is only on live events.

My questions are:

1. How difficult are omegamid events? What’s the recommended rank/level?

2. How many tickets does an omegamid event require?

3. Does the omegamid event have any prerequisites? If so, what are they?

4. How long does it take Hero Rank 26 to level up to the recommended rank/level?

5. Do omegamid events have a boss monster at the end? If so, are they different each time?

6. How many people have conquered the omegamid event? How many times?

1. Not difficult

2. 50

3. Yes, level 45 or higher

4. 19 more ranks?

5. It’s only 1 boss fight, just like the pyramid dungeon

6. Pretty much anyone can do it if you have the level req

The current ‘extreme difficulty’ challenge offers two omegamids, but you can only get one now since the first challenge is over.

if you already beat chapter 4 online mission, you can farm in hidden temple dungeon for 2600 exp for ten tickets which is pretty good IMO

All legendarys requires omegamids 

Some legendarys require crystalmouth but the current event gives you 1 so you good their

Well, I haven’t beaten chapter 3 yet.

well do replays i guess

Good news. Super silver mines making a return so take advantage and your silver problems will be dealt with.

How much do you get with super silver mines?

I want to know too :slight_smile:

450k per run

Nice - that’s worth it.

Thanks for the information, how much energy you need to do it ?

40 tickets. 4200 xp upon completion.

Thanks for the info, Im at 77 energy need to lvl up to be able to do it twice hopefully I make it before it starts

I’m rank 82 and still at 77 tickets. Rank 87 has 85 tickets so you’ll have to reach some rank in between. Contribute to this thread if you can please when you reach ranks that aren’t listed yet: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/5963-levels-and-cost/page-2

Thanks , I didnt notice the distribution of ticket and cost changed on those levels, My guess is that at lvl 85 you get more tickets