To roll or not to roll

Hi all! Thanks in advance for your helpful comments. I’ve been struggling over whether or not to roll for sweetfeather in this festival. I have 360 gems and have already rolled once so I’ll have about 110 left if I decide to go for it.

Current lineup:
https://i.imgur.com/dIfSkPo.png

As you can see, I’m kind of rocking a holy lineup towards the middle of my team, and it’s been working not so bad. Accordingly, I was wondering if sweetfeather right after say midasdragon would make sense to everyone here. I feel as though sweetfeather isn’t a terribly OP monster but it could certainly go well in my lineup. The question is to roll or not to roll. Any thoughts? (Note: of course I’m going to evolve Drakozord Z. That’s just the place in the lineup it will be after evolution)

Sweet isn’t worth it in my opinion. Yes pack 1 and 3 are guaranteed legends but not guaranteed featured. If you want to roll I would roll 3 packs for the 2 guaranteed legends and not 6 unless you really want sweet

I’d wait for st. Patrick’s, It’ll probably be better. Or who knows, some insanely good legend might pop in a special egg that’s worth getting.