Ticket shop mons

I’ve collected 20 tickets, however except AS Poseidon, lavacronix, deo drag and terror drag, I don’t have any legendaries of the shop, shld I go for buying some other legendaries or go for mythics?

If you are not desperate, then collect to 80 by that time a new op mythic should be released

Thanks for the tip!..but you get like 3 tickets a month? I’m not desperate but I don’t think I’ll be playing this regularly for next 1.5 yrs…

So I thought back in 2017 but here I still am :joy:

1 Like

you got Atrahesis yet? Dusicyon?

1 Like

Spookoid and Aviaeronix?

2 Likes

Nope, I don’t have them currently…

lebroid? Hanzowolf? :joy:

2 Likes

:expressionless:

theres your main list lol

1 Like

Nope, tho I was thinking about an fl with oniblade, phantom, archeop, diredemon, (all 3 have slp immunity)5th avi followed by monsters that have dreaming entrances or sleeping skills …but then I think buying legendaries will be more viable for future…

Diredemon… That’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. I used to play it with Oni years ago in my Dungeon Challenge setup but there are just so many better options nowadays. The huge weakness it has is that it can’t do anything else than dreamhunt… Which you usually don’t want to do. It should definitely be reworked a bit.

Then maybe I can swap him with hiberzor or scolopendrag…other than that is this strat worth pursuing? Because if I do it’ll take 9 tickets…

It’s a “high risk high reward” -strat. Either you gain control or then something hard counters the sleep and your monsters get swept.

Thanks, I don’t see much reason to pursue getting SE then, can you name first legendaries I should target?

PvE: Atra, Ankou and Hanzowolf
PvE/PvP: A.S. Poseidon and Dusicyon

Bahamuzar only if you have a decent throw setup. It’s also useful with Giehretus.

Other notable ones/worth getting imo:
-Turbotusk: Versatile, good FL monster
-Dualdragoon: great disruption
-Willowyrm: decent stun absorber
-Aviaeronix: One of the best SE of the game
-Arborgias: Fun/useful especially for PvE

-Spookoid for PvE
-Meatoid can also be very useful for link fire.
-Diamonoid if you really need it but that one is very expensive.

If you don’t feel any of those, save for Giehretus/Soral/The next shop mythic that’s coming probably next new year.

1 Like

Always aim for mythics,

Go for soral

As the MVPoctpus and a admirer of water i am sure go for ankara save up those tickets for the water cat

Wonder if they will add any new legendary in shop

It’s been a while. Hanzo is the most recent one right?