Team Challenge Series

Hi folks,

Gonna start a couple of series on YouTube for Neo Monsters.

I’ve got 2 running at the moment that are pretty fun to do so hope they are just as fun to watch and follow.

First one is “Road to 300” where I grind away to the goal of 300 gems, only spending if I hit a wall from the start. Pretty tough but straightforward (thank goodness for Count Lector and Island Challenge lol)

The second is “Neomon” where I am only allowed to capture monsters and not buy any eggs to get me through the leagues. With this one I tried to form an effective team with the limited mons available and thought, why not have the community get a say in what mons I use. This game is all abut strategy so lets see how far strategy alone can take us.

The rules are as follows:

Chronozeros is allowed (as it is a login reward)

Six Trials mons are available as they are earned (Moltagant, Yetikong, Skyther, Octojungle, Bloodblade, Clioseraph)

The 4 starter mons are available to use too, similar to the Six Trials mons (Galvbane, Rexkong, Wolfrozor, Viridzardon)

All other monsters must be caught in story missions/dungeons/islands.

As these monsters will have the majority of the best stats and skills, I plan to have most of them as the core of my team, with some lower star mons strategically placed around them.

To help with any of your responses I have noted some mons below that are worth a mention and the dungeon mons (even though I don’t see them getting a place). Dungeon mons have been underlined for easy reading :

Hellataur

Voltiger

Grizzrex

Thunderhoof

Catobledus

Rhynobrawl (Headache #1)

Puffoxin (Headache #2)

Demihorus

Rosaqueen

Archswan

Shadeswan

Ribbigear

Stormfox

Seasteed

Thugfrog

Chainhorn

Griffclaw

Mammut

Islandoe

Goldenhorn

Infernowyrm

Blurstrike

Haniwel

Raijin

Lavacroc

Dunkleosus

Seahowl

Any other suggestions would be great, hopefully this will help the series and any other players looking for some help through the game.

Thanks everyone.

Nato

sounds like some good series, what’s your channel name?

Good luck

Channel name please

Would like to watch that

The Channel name is NatoHowitzer.

I’ve recorded 3 so far just editing and then I’ll try and post one every day staggerin each series.

Thanks guys.

I am starting to save gems starting from today so we will start gathering gems together

I am aiming for 150 if I can resist

Good lick again I am subbing and turning notification on

The urge is unreal, especially with all the new legendaries out there aailable.

Stay strong lol

Sounds nice, good luck

Thanks bud

and what you wish from 1 egg ??. ha ha ha a

just a question, what’s the plan with the first egg you have to open off the start? are you re rolling or taking whatever you get?

A link to the channel in the first post would be nice.

Searching for NatoHowitzer on YouTube gives many results not leading to NeoMonsters

I agree with DKSan I can’t find you just by your name

I took what I got, a cheeky wee Frostknight hence the avatar on the forum.

good shout, I was gunna suggest not using the hatch so it’s purely from caught mons, and so you can just roll a last biter and go through with ease but frost Knight isn’t a powerful one so it won’t make much difference

As a heads up, switch the youtube filter to channels only and you should be able to find it.
#LowSubStruggles

Still can’t find it

Someone link it?