Team building/SS bug

Usually the team builder works alright, but as soon as I put Raizen into a team, the performance goes WAY down. Every time I move a monster anywhere, it takes a solid 5 seconds to snap into place, and I just have to sit there waiting for it to register. It only does this as long as he’s present in the lineup. Cryokaizer and Warca do this too, though to a lesser degree, so clearly this has something to do with the secret skills.(all three of them are unlocked). Could you look into this?

I think it has something to do with secret skills in team slots 5-8.

It also responds faster when you input during the lag.

Happenes to me since the update, and everytime, SS or not.

As far as I can tell this is the cause, I don’t know if it goes past slot 8 but certainly having a secret skill in the first 8 slots will give you those lag spikes.

I had no problem when i was playing on my samsung galaxy s8 but when i swtiched to tablet i experienced this

Usually the team builder works alright, but as soon as I put Raizen into a team, the performance goes WAY down. Every time I move a monster anywhere, it takes a solid 5 seconds to snap into place, and I just have to sit there waiting for it to register. It only does this as long as he’s present in the lineup. Cryokaizer and Warca do this too, though to a lesser degree, so clearly this has something to do with the secret skills.(all three of them are unlocked). Could you look into this?

As far as I can see the main problem is that you used a ocarino on Cryo even the devs didn’t expect someone to do so.

Joking aside, yes I’ve experienced this also after the update since day one. But I knew that the devs will integrate at least one new bug when realesing something new.

well, I have like 9 ocarinas to spare and I do actually use Cryo in some pve stuff, so…

Only thing I can image are the low level pve challenges and this usage is not worth calling cryo or sancti legansaries :stuck_out_tongue: however it was just a joke and not worth getting any more off topic