Super Challenge Battle Gearcroc

I went into the extreme first without knowing what to expect and took an assisted thunder team. You can view the entire enemy team here

https://youtu.be/QT_UV_TrKKU

Gearcroc seems awesome as it’s an auto protector that’s not weak to sleepkiller and has stun absorb!
On second thought, I didn’t check if he’s weak to sleepkiller or not. Can anyone confirm the rest of his move set?

Excited to get one!

Excited myself to get one plus the challenge showed my team is weak against unwanted entrance but a few adjustments fixed that and the croc is not weak against sleep killer

Great challenge - Got me down to my final four after they took out ultima early.

Didn’t really understand the use of motordragon until the challenge.  You can unwanted entrance, bring in the two bronzeshells, and kill them both to get bloodthirst powered up immediately…

Really wish I’d got myself one of those now.

Just saw the video sucks lol. Idk why it’s so slow and it paused half way through. Sorry guys I’ll try to upload it later today

Are there any mons with just sleep killer? I know some have just protect killer but I don’t think I’ve ever seen sleep killer without protect, so does it matter that it’s not weak to sleep killer?

Well, past all three challenges without team adjustment, seems my stun team works quite well with this event~~

You’ve got a point there. So he will only be a little more usefull if you use him to auto-protect a sleep monster. If they target your sleepmonster with sleepkiller and he catches the attack, it won’t harm him a lot (unlike the other auto- protectors).

The tactic I use right now is a bunch of desperate doubles and Nightriders (right?) desperate all, and after that Rexo and a couple of other goodiegoodies, works fine! :ok_hand:t3:

Yeah exactly what I meant. Put him in your frontline and you can protect a sleeper 60% of the time without doing anything since twinkillers have 99% speed and attack first

The issue woth it is in sleep teams. If it blocks the sleep killer that targets a different monster it tales the full damage of sleep killer. Not being weak to sleep killer forces your opponent to choose between taking a risk between targeting something with sleep killer and targeting the protector with protector killer.
New ultimate challenge giving it out. Apparently they changed stunning entrance to stun absorb. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just won the super challenge battle on extreme mode. Don penguini had to kill the last 12! monsters (few rockoids included). He just earned his own omegamid to become godfeather. After this challenge I also know how handy retreat will be when the opponent keeps summoning unwanted friends behind your penguini.

I had a glitch with the new legendary’s unwanted entrance where no bronzeshells appeared at all… anyone else had this? It was right after I megabombed 4 monsters.