Strange things.

Hi, I would like to present a few errors that I have found in recent days:

First: translations into Italian of many arkadions are incorrect or not very clear. For example, the description of xenoattack is wrong because it says that it has no effect if there are other Arks of the same type in enemy TEAM, not among the three active . This thing has caused me many problems. Another thing , the description of the attacks "army " , the same error , because he says that the multiplier works with the number of Arks of the same type IN TEAM , not with the three active .

Second: I’ve noticed recently that some attacks take off more than they should . For example, for an AoE attack I read 367 damage , but I was taken off the double damage . Or,Magmawyrm aoe attack has taken off more than half of my minespider’s life , even if I used Metallize first.

Third: Sometimes when I use Haste with Halopard or another support and they die , the haste effect goes away , instead… the same does not happen to my opponent’s arkadions, that still have haste effect on them.

Have you encountered these problems or am I crazy?

haste isn’t infinite, don’t remember how long it is but it’s something like 350-400TU. As you said, it’s strange, My AoE attack with magma and typhonwyrm didn’t kill a minespider metalized, and I’m 101% sure of that, I encountered this situation 3 times only today. Did your hast stay if you sacrifice your ark ? or only if he get killed ?

I think that it should stay both if i sacrifice or if it gets killed. But, as i said, sometimes haste effect doesnt apply on my arks.

While it may not show up on the attack, it still shows up if you look at the TU after your ark uses it. It’s a graphical error.

I know that :slight_smile: i was talking about TU placement.

Why don’t u just put the game in English?

I mean, if I had a choice to play a game in my native language or a secondary language, I’d play it in my native language too.

If you mean the TU showed on your attack sometimes I have the same bug, but the real TU when I attack is the hasted one

For the first problem, even in English, it doesn’t actually specify whether or not it’s the entire team or if it’s active only arks. Of course I know that it is only active arks that count, but when I first started playing and saw this I wasn’t sure without testing it out.

The mathematical way of attack, I believe is

(X damage to Y damage + magic or attack - enemy resistance or defense(depending on effect)) times 2 if super effective, times 1 if normal effective, or times 0.5 if not very effective. Then, if it is a special move, like metal cutter, and that hits a metal type, then multiply it by the %.

So theoretically, there is a varying result of damage to enemy’s arks. Therefore, an attack could kill an ark, and not kill the same ark of the same level. Just my 2 cents.

The verbiage on move description is vague in all languages… In English it says the move applies to all allies. This does not mean all teammates it means to the three arks currently in battle. It’s even confusing at first to me in my native language :wink:

Not everyone has this option, bud, as much as we would like to believe it to be true

At least Adzog has English to fall back on if something is unclear. I can only imagine how non English speakers feel when they can’t understand it in their own or English

And I do agree with you guys, the verbiage is…unclear.

If you guys want to put suggestions on how to fix the verbiage on this thread, please do

Thank you guys for you help and time :)